“Place you'll get back to - Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Krakow
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: MAGIA DAY SPA is the most beautiful and unique Spa center, situated near the Main Market Square in Cracow.  Due to comfortable localization and luxurious renovated basements - everyone can easily find some peace, relax and harmony in our object.Our Day Spa offers a great deal of treatments: aromatic rituals, oriental massages, body wrapping, body treatments, face treatments, palm and feet care, manicure Spa, pedicure Spa.
Tarnow, Poland
“Place you'll get back to - Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

First of all - atmosphere. Right after I walked in, I knew I was in the right place, I felt comfortable. Then superfriendly staff explained everything in very professional way. I picked 1.5 hour full body massage and it was exactly what I needed. It was perfect! I was relaxed and full of energy. Other than that, the Spa has good location and service worth paying for. I fully recommend visiting this place!

• Polish first
“Excellent massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had a full body relaxing massage, it was a very good massage, one of the best I have had. Staff very professional and friendly. Very reasonable prices compared to those in the UK. Good location.

“Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My experience with Magia Day Spa was great. Professional and sweet staff, good massage and excellent customer service.

“Relaxing spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Magia Day Spa was excellent, with nice staff and very good prices :-)
I would love to come back to try some of the other treatments, because
this was really an enjoyable visit!

“Proffesional spa treatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I spent two hours of my weekend stay in Krakow at the Magia Day Spa and it was amazing. I had a classical massage and a facial which was customized to my skin. The whole treatment was very relaxing and comfortable, and the staff was professional and friendly.