“exellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 202 Activities in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: MAGIA DAY SPA is the most beautiful and unique Spa center, situated near the Main Market Square in Cracow.  Due to comfortable localization and luxurious renovated basements - everyone can easily find some peace, relax and harmony in our object.Our Day Spa offers a great deal of treatments: aromatic rituals, oriental massages, body wrapping, body treatments, face treatments, palm and feet care, manicure Spa, pedicure Spa.
Perth, Australia
“exellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Beautiful place, nice and relaxing atmosphere . I had manicure ,pedicure and massages , very pleased with professional service and friendly staff.
Halina

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Bergen, Norway
“The perfect place to relax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've visited Magia Day SPA for the third time this year:) Each time with a different group of friends and we were all super-happy! Their service is on a high standard, nice and professional. Treatments are very well chosen, I recommend both massages and facial! Magia is a must stop every time we visit this beautiful city.

Visited September 2013
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Beautiful SPA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nice place, near Main Market Square. Offers a great deal of treatments. I had a pleasure to do some relaxing massage and facial treatment for my problematic skin, my mum took the pedicure and manicure - both were done really smoothly. Staff is helpful and very kind. Will be back for sure next time I visit this lovely city!!!

Visited June 2013
yorkshire
“green coffee wrap.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I booked online by email about 10 days before and got a reply with a choice of appointments.I booked the green coffee wrap which was on offer at 200 zlotys. It was absolutely awesome. An hour and a half of pampering which included the best massage I've ever had!
The atmosphere in the spa was fabulous, very relaxing, and I felt as though I was the only client in the building. I also had the Gingko Biloba eye treatment and a face mask. I felt fantastic afterwards.
I am planning to go back just for some more treatments!

Visited May 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
“Perfect relax!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Beautiful Spa with many great treatments, very kind and helpfull staf! I'll be back again in the summer:) The atmosphere is magical - lots of candles, great for a romantic evening full of relax. I had a relaxing massage and my boyfriend took the sports one, cos it's much stronger.

Visited March 2013