“So much information!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 202 Activities in Krakow
Type: Walking tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The OLD TOWN Free Walking Tour - 10.30 am. every day.The JEWISH QUARTER and the GHETTO Free Walking Tour - 2 pm every day. The COMMUNIST KRAKOW Nowa Huta Paid Tour - 10.30 am every Saturday (1 Nov - 31 Mar). CASCO ANTIGUO - 10.15 todos los sabados KAZIMIERZ BARRIO JUDIO - 14.00 todos los sabados (1 noviembre - 14 marzo). All tours start in front of St. Mary's (Mariacki) Church at the Main Market Square. Look for our RED sign.Full of knowledge entertaining walks about history, architecture and people of Krakow with licensed local guides. We are locals so you can ask us any question about our city. No booking, just come to the meeting place and join us. We work all year round in every weather.
United States
“So much information!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I've been to about a dozen free walking tours, but the woman who served as our guide had so much knowledge about Krakow in relation to the guides I've had, with their respective cities. I was very impressed!

Visited February 2014

• Greek first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent coverage of the history of Krakow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I was very impressed with the free walking tour of Krakow. There were two tours available: A 10.00 Old Town Tour and a 2.30pm Jewish History tour which I took part in. The tour guide was easy to understand and very helpful. The tour was at an easy pace and overall took around two hours to complete. I would never have found 90% of the landmarks and sights that we walked around had I have gone round by myself.

Visited February 2014
Elatourguide, Właściciel at Cracow Free Walking Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Markjonbell,

Thank you very much for your comment. It was great to be your guide and a real pleasure to show you around our city. I would like to correct only the time of our tours which start at 10.30 The Old Town and at 2 pm The Jewish Quarter. I hope to see you again in Cracow.

Best regards,

Your guide Ela
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“excellent way to see the city.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

An excellent way to see the city. Wonderful guide with a great deal of information about the city and its history. Non too strenuous for us oldies, but still covered 3km. Amusing legends also included in the information. Also plenty of information about other places to visit.

Visited January 2014
Prague, Czech Republic
“The best way how to get know Krakow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

By chance we met the group of Free walking tour, and at the beginning I though we will stay just for the second. At the end we spent with them morning tour, and joined even the afternoon one, because it was just great! It wasnt typical boring tour, but thanks to perfect tour guides it was full of interesting and funny stories and for me it was definitely the best way how to get know Krakow. Thank you! :)

Visited January 2014
“Nice overview of the city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

They organize good tours and the polish guide was always looking forward to answer to tourist's questions!