“Brilliant experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 202 Activities in Krakow
Type: Sports Complexes, Sports
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Shooting Range; Gun experience, Kalashnikov (ak47), Glock, Shotgun and machine gun.
Rhyl, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Brilliant experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We found Grotgun on tripadvisor and thought we'd give it go. We booked in advance and when we arrived in Krakow the shooting range kept in touch with us via text. The short taxi ride took us to a fairly isolated hotel, it costs 30 Zloty each way from Rynek Glowny. The shooting range is to the left of the hotel.
After a short safety talk, the weapons are shown to us and a short explanation of each is given. We had chosen the 75 round package (320 Zloty). Brilliant!!!! The instructor was very clear with his instructions, very professional but also friendly and funny. We fired Glock and CZ 75 pistols, AK47 and UZI plus a pump action shotgun, as we were the last group of the day the instructor also let us fire the 357 magnum revolver and a Moissin Nagant sniper rifle.
The experience was great and I plan to do it again and would recommend it to everyone.
Grotgun is a friendly, professionally run shooting range with an unhurried, relaxed approach, a brilliant day for great value. You will not be disappointed here.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
“Great fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I didn't really know what to expect as I'd never fired a gun before. We booked a mixed shooting package, glock, uzi, AK-47 and 10-gauge if I remember rightly. It was great fun, although I did feel like we were being rushed somewhat. It wasn't that cheap either, but you certainly can't do this back in the UK!

Visited September 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Fun...but”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Fun... but… shooting weapons, many of which have atrocious trigger pulls, from a cramped garden shed, with a wobbly floor (don’t slip on the empty brass underfoot) through safety glasses no one ever bothers to clean, with an “instructor” with few interpersonal skills other than encouraging you to pay more to shoot more (my package couldn’t have lasted more than 15 minutes) doesn’t leave me, coming from a shooting background, with a very good impression. Try another gun range.

Perth
6 attraction reviews
“Brilliant way to unwind...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This, for me, was a very slick professionally run operation. We got a taxi from our hotel to the range which is at the side of a hotel. Our instructor was very friendly, spoke excellent English and looked after us really well. We had the mixed package with ak47, "Uzi", block and pump action shot gun, I had so much fun I bought more rounds with a fully automatic AK. Brilliant!! Happily recommend to anyone (shooter or not)

Biarritz, France
50 attraction reviews
“Guns, guns, guns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Whatever package you choose, I can guarantee you will want to buy more ammo at the end of the session to continue the fun. Even though it is quite expensive I can highly recommend firing the AK47 on full-auto as well as the MP5.