Went with work as cabin crew,took a flight of students to auswitch,we had the whole day in krakow and some of us went to sight see and i went shopping and to visit the old town with my colleague and friend,the old town was spectacular and the buildings and the centre was very lovely,shopping centre are huge and plenty good shops so comfy shoes and a big bag is a must lol,will go back for an overnight stay for sure as i love poland its a great country with so much to do wether you want to shop,see the sights or take it easy its upto you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Efekt Express Krakow Hotel is a comfortable 4-star hotel with friendly atmosphere, helpful staff and convenient location (5 km from the Old Town of Krakow and easy access to the airport). All the rooms are en suite, air conditioned and come with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee making facilities. The Amber Restaurant serves polish and international cuisine, while at the lobby bar you can enjoy a wide range of drinks in a relaxed atmosphere. BEST WESTERN Efekt Express Krakow Hotel also has 6 meeting rooms, as well as a business centre which allows you to take care of any urgent matters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Efekt Express Krakow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Holiday Inn Krakow
- Krakow Holiday Inn Express
- Express Holiday Inn Krakow