My partner and i spent one week at the hotel in March 2013. We arrived early and was made welcome by staff. We booked in and went straight to our room. The room was a large double with a large bathroom. We found the room to be clean and warm.
the hotel is located only a 5-10 minute walk to the main square. We book a guided trip to Auschwitz via the reception which took minutes to do!
Krakow is a great place to visit with lots of history, we completed a tour in an electric car which were located in the main square. In the hotel reception we found a leaflet for a tour in a trabant with Crazy Guides which we would also highly recommend
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Krakow City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Krakow City Hotel Krakow
- Holiday Inn Krakow
- Krakow Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Kraków City Centre hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Kraków's Old City, only minutes away from the main Market Square, Kazimierz Jewish Quarter, Wawel Castle, the central train station and bus terminal, and Kraków's biggest shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Krakow City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.