We stayed in the London apartment. It was really clean really spacious and with a shared kitchen area it had everything we needed for a 4 night stay. It is up a lot of stairs being a loft apartment, there is no lift and we had to carry our case all the way. Also with the kitchen being right outside out apartment we were woken some mornings at 5am by people making coffee. The apartment is about 20 mins walk from the main square the people who run the apartments are amazingly helpful they gave us a map with lots of places of interest highlighted and gave us excellent information regarding various tourist destinations. I would definitely stay here again but may pack a little lighter next time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow