This was an excellent apartment - lots of space, very clean and comfortable.
Location right in centre of Old Town next to all sights, with local shops and other facilties such as trams and tour offices withing 2 minutes walk.
Staff were wonderful both in booking process and in dealing with apartment.
If it's your first trip to Krakow it is worth taking the Sodispar transfer optiion since they stop to pick up the keys then take you to your apartment - even carrying your luggage inside. This would cost a lot more by taxi to ask the driver to wait while you collec the keys and so on.
Extremely good value for money and excellent facitities.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.