My girlfriend and I stayed in Udine, which is literally a minute from the main square. It was a lovely apartment, spacious enough and beautifully decorated. This was our first time abroad together and had only 3 days, and Sodispar helped us immensely by organising our day trips upon request and giving us useful tips about the city. We also booked airport transfer with Sodispar which was reasonably priced and reliable.
The only negative (which is a very small negative indeed!) is that to get to our apartment there were a few flights of stairs, and also it could be a little noisy at night.
Despite these things, they had very little impact on my stay, and would recommend staying with Sodispar to anybody!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow