I stayed in Helsinki Apartment on the Ground Floor with a view to the street. The place is really quiet so you wont have any street noise during the day nor the night which is great for a good night sleep. Parking is an issue as you need to look for your own space but there are 2 or 3 places free during the day.
Service - Excellent, all the persons working there were really helpful with a Customer Oriented attitude. They give you a small package at the Check In with a few maps of the city, a presentation card of the Hotel, and a guide on how to travel to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines by public transportation.
Value - the price-value ratio is great, as the rooms are clean, fully equip (Kitchen, dishes, TV, Internet) with bigger space than in other places with similar rooms (I paid less in this Hotel than in other hotels)
Location - Its located a few blocks from the City Center, so you can be there in a 15 min walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow