Knowing how terrific this company is, I will never book with anyone else now in Krakow. Everything, from the airport pick-up, to the friendliness of the office staff, to the choice of available apartments when we got there (they invited us to look at two and decide which one we preferred - both were excellent and 2 minutes walk from the main square. Not to mention an absolute BARGAIN!). We booked for 4 nights but I wish it had been longer, as there was so much to do and see in Krakow that we ran out of time. I also especially recommend www.freewalkingtour.com as their Old Town tour of Krakow was the best tour I have ever been on (it was led by Tom, a Krakowian) and they do many tours, free of charge, but they are such impressive tours that you end up paying them a nice donation at the end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow