* Unbeatable location near Krakow castle and cathedral
* Friendly service at front desk
* Nicely appointed rooms in an historic charming building
* Great toiletries in the large bathrooms, also containing a spa bath.
* Breakfast was both good and bad. Overall I thought the quality was high, however there wasn't a large selection to choose from. The eggs were cooked beautifully though. They had some cereals. Baked goods were ok but not great.
* Wifi was not consistent in the room. It was necessary to go down to the lobby to use it to get a reliable connection.
* The rooms were large, but it was difficult to keep the light out of the room during the night. Given that the rooms face onto the courtyard it would have been nice to have noise and light-dampening curtains.
* I don't know if all rooms are like this, but mine had the television in the connecting room rather than opposite the bed. This meant I had to leave the bed to watch television which was less comfortable than I would hope on a holiday.
* No shower
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Copernicus stands on Kanonicza Street, Krakow’s oldest street that winds its way toward Wawel Royal Castle – the historic seat of Polish kings. Amidst the neighbouring Renaissance townhouses Copernicus stands out with its expansive, Gothic façade. It is the only hotel in Poland affiliated to Relais et Châteaux. There are 4 deluxe suits, 4 standard suites, 1 deluxe double guest room with two single beds, 4 deluxe double guest rooms, 4 double guest rooms (two single beds), 8 double guest rooms and 4 single guest rooms. The rooms are spacious with wonderful wooden ceilings, marble bathrooms and period furniture. All come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Polish Royal cuisine in Copernicus Restaurant is prepared in the Renaissance-styled restaurant, which has been awarded many titles of excellence including the Michelin Guide recommendation among many others. World leaders and celebrities have dined here. The celebrated chef Marcin Filipkiewicz and his team prepare the best in Polish cuisine but constantly introduce new and exciting dishes to the menu. The hotel's Gothic cellars contain a health and wellness spa, which is open non-stop. Massages are available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Copernicus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copernicus Hotel Krakow
- Hotel Copernicus Krakow