We stayed here for four nights and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The hotel is old and does not have the extensive lobby and bar facilities that newer hotels have in other parts of the world. In this it is typical of many hotels in Europe particularly when placed in or near the old city centre. On the other hand it has lots of character. The room we occupied was very spacious, very well appointed and very comfortable. Just be aware that if you have a room at the front of the hotel the street becomes very noisy during the night which means having the windows closed all night and there is no air conditioning. Breakfast was simple but adequate and the chef was most obliging in providing fresh scrambled eggs simply for the asking. A huge plus in this hotel is the staff. They were unfailingly warm and friendly and could not do enough for us. The hotel is in a great location, a few easy minutes walk from the square which has to be one of the most delightful in Europe. We would happily stay in this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Orbis Francuski Krakow Hotel
- Orbis Francuski Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Orbis Francuski Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Orbis Francuski Hotel
- Hotel Francuski Krakow
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Gessler Hotel Francuski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.