Went with friends who had been here previously. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good English spoken. We were not offered. Menu for Hot Breakfast had to ask. Varied choice and tasty. Room spacious and bed very comfy. Kettle and cups provided but no sachets of tea etc. but I always carry my own.Mini market close by. Excellent location for all amenities. If you like music recitals I would certainly recommend the ones in St Peter&Paul's & St Adelbert's Church in the Square. Be very careful when exchanging money in the Booths when you receive your cash always check you have been given the proper rate. I was short changed 80 zlots and did not get it returned.The board advertised 310 zl.for the $ and I was given 233 , thanks to my keen eyed friend noticing the discrepancy in his exchange I managed to retrieve another $100 that I had handed over, but he was able together his £'s refunded as it was the last transaction. Steer clear of INTERCHANGE POLSKA, RYNEK GLOWNY 39/40.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French hotel is located in historic centre of Krakow, opposite The Princes Czartoryski Museum, few meters from the old city walls and the Barbakan. Within easy reach there are many galleries, jewelry stores and during tourist season - also a bazaar with works of art, presented by the old defensive wall. Whole French Hotel is filled with old elegance what is already evident upon entering the lobby and impressive staircase with columns. It is the oldest building in Krakow erected immediately as a hotel - was opened in 1912. Interior is influenced by the popular at that time an art deco style. The rooms and suites are decorated with wallpapers, pictures, and graphics showing former Krakow, as well as solid, stylized furniture. The bathrooms are comfortably furnished and spotlessly clean. Some suites may be combined, by which the hotel is recognised among traveling families. Listening to a clock beating in the lobby or sipping tea in a cafe, you can travel in imagination hundred years to the past. The building is famous for almost a hundred years of its restaurant serving delicious Polish cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Francuski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbis Francuski Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Orbis Francuski Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Orbis Francuski Hotel
- Hotel Francuski Krakow