“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 69 Nightlife in Krakow
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The biggest and best Pub Crawl in Krakow! EVERYDAY at 9 pm next to the Adam Mickiewicz Statue (Market Square). We can promise you will have a night of your life! Great atmosphere made by young people from around the world and passion to travel! You can`t miss it while you are in Krakow! See you there!
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were traveling through Poland for a month in July, and I ended up staying in Krakow for 4 extra days because we liked Pub Crawl much. The staff are very personable and the amount of alcohol and people you meet for your money is totally worth it. When we came back in Autumn we made sure to go on it again. Great if you're traveling alone or in a small group.

Visited July 2013

London
“Lazers on a tram makes my pals jealous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Meeting at the main square, we hit an underground club for 'power hour' with free drinks to get us ready for the tram experience. Sufficiently oiled, we boarded the party tram and experienced the lively music and flashing laser lights. There's nothing quite like dancing on the seats and swinging from the bars, *sigh* reminds me of the good old days of drinking on the tube.

The organisers are genuinely lovely, I ended up chatting to several of them during the course of the ride and at the toilet pit stop. Take a nice big bag of flavoured vodka, you'll be able to leave it in the club cloak room until you get under-way on the tram. Everyone is very friendly and you'll make even more friends if you're sharing the vodka.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Simply awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I organised a trip for a big group of people and I couldn't choose better than Krawl Through Krakow! I told the management what I'd like to do to make sure my group gets the best feel of Krakow and nightlife and David and Nick made it happen!

The night was simply fantastic, we started off with free drinks and some dancing in one of the underground bars, followed by a tram party (on a moving tram!) with great selection of music and laser lights and we finished in a great club with couple dance floors and the locals. We couldn't wish for anything better and my group can't wait to visit the city again!

Thanks a lot guys!

London, England, United Kingdom
“Party on a tram!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

An excellent attraction for party animals. Or those who wait to be travelling to connect with the inner party animal.
We started at a club, where for one hour we had free drinks and got to dance silly old dance tunes. An excellent way to leave self-respect behind and embrace the night ahead.
After, we went for a 2-hour party on an old tram, around the beautiful Krakow. Loud music, lasers and sexy rubbing made of these two hours one of the most entertaining experiences of my life.
And it isn't over!!!
Then we were taken to two other clubs, where getting lucky was at the order of the day. What a great night.
Did I say I recommend it?

London, United Kingdom
“great fun - defo recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Did this with a bunch of friends and everyone enjoyed it. I would recommend it whether you are travelling alone/in a small group or with a lot of people (like we did). Unique, has a proper dj playing music on the tram. All I can say really is 'do it'!