“lovely chef and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Leeds, United Kingdom
“lovely chef and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went in hot chilli twice in our week long stay, we were staying in the jewish quater but was well worth the walk to it. I would say its a hidden treasure, as its on a side street easily missed. The chicken tika was on a sizzling platter the spices were perfect. we also had lamb korma and nan breads wow, my advice is if u order rice one portion is enough 4 2 people. The chef comes out and mingles with customer a very pleasent man. They also do pizza that looked amazing but didnt try it . The best indian i have had in years .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Paphos, Cyprus
“Amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic food. Great setting. Great value. Starters, full mains with naan, drinks and all for under 30 euro. It's a must.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dax, France
“Very impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I fully agree with other reviewers that the spices are authentic and distinguishable. I was little sceptical given that the restaurant also offers pizzas but this was excellent indian food.

i had the pleasing pakora starter and the lamb and spinach (pakla?) where the meat was tender and lean and the flavours delightful. The garlic nan was drier and crisper in character than the typical UK offering - but I actually preferred that!

With 2 large beers the bill was less than £15.

I am back there in 3 weeks time and will certainly revisit more than once.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brisbane, Australia
“I cannot believe it - best Indian we have had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We were blown away that our favourite curry house has been overtaken as winner by this place. It is by far the best Indian we have had. The noticeable thing is that you can taste each ingredient of the curries. It is not all 'sauce'. It really makes the difference. They clearly use top quality meat and ingredients. The restaurant itself is rather unassuming but I would make a trip here always if I am ever in the area. We had lamb korma and chicken tikka masala - classics done very well. Also, vege raita, garlic naan and pickle were fantastic accompaniments. If you are in Krakow and you like Indian, you must go here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Larne, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Delicious Curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I'm hugely into spicey food and love a good curry so thought my partner and I would try this place out. The curry was pretty much the best I've ever had and our whole meal came to around the equivalent of £16 including tip, incredibly good food and great prices!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere