“Perfect way to see the sites of Krakow” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 202 Activities in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: My company offers services to private tourists and groups. We offer trips to Auschwitz , Wieliczka Salt Mine, Zakopane Tatry Mountains, Dunajec River Draft, Shooting Range, Fantsy Park , Aquapark and many others. My years of experience will provide you proffesional support.
Paris
“Perfect way to see the sites of Krakow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I only had a short time in Krakow but by organising a private tour with Trip Krakow I was able to visit Auschwitz, Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine within a reasonable amount of time.

My driver, Andrew, was very professional and knowledgable which made the all that much better.

If you are looking to see the sites of Krakow the right way be sure to give Marek a call.

Visited August 2012

Camborne, England, United Kingdom
“First Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

This was the first trip to Poland for my partner and I. We met Marek by chance at Krakow Airport and I'm so glad we did. He took us straight to our hotel and we booked him to take us to Auschwitz the next day. He organised everything for us....even our lunch. I think it would have been very stressful trying to organize it by ourselves. His service was exemplary and we would highly recommend him. We are hoping to visit Krakow again and we will definitely be using Mareks services.

Many thanks Marek.

Los Angeles, California
“LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THESE GUYS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Being my first trip to Krakow, and for only 6 nights it was essential that I find a reliable, knowledgeable, and affordable driver to take me to the sites without any hassle. My trip was last minute and being that there are so many websites offering tours and drivers it can be stressful knowing that you're getting the right deal, especially since I was solo and not booking for a group. The moment I arrived my driver Marek made me feel that I had a friend willing to meet my budget and get me to the places I wanted to see in the comfort of my schedule. The price list is unbeatable and these guys truly know their stuff!! They were even able to take me to places that I really wanted to see but couldn't find when I searched the internet or any tour sites. For example; Amon goeths villa. (the home of the Plaszow Concentration Camp Commander) Thank you Marek and TripKrakow for your amazing service!!!

marek1208, Owner at Trip Krakow, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Hello Chris, thanks for your opinion. I will visit Los Angeles someday and I hope we will meet. Regards , Marek.
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“My 1st Poland Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

On departing the plane in Krakow, we were approached by Marek in a non pushy manor. As this was my first visit Poland, I was a bit unsure of what to expect. The service he offered was personal and unique to the party I was with. I would also like to say a very good price for services and excursions that were offered on the way to our hotel. For example, the reason for going was to see certain disticts from WWII invasion, and the service he provided was not only very reasonable, the guides at the places of interest were very good English, which is very hard to find in Krakow.
I can not express how good this mans services were, and when I return I will not hesitate to use his services to travel further a field. To sum it up, friendly, helpfull and unbeatable at price. Thank you Marek, Shaun England.
for ref from his card office@tripkrakow.com

portsmouth UK
“Marek Professional Taxi Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We originally met Marek by chance at Krakow Airport when our booked Taxi did not arrive. Marek made himself available (we were a party of 7) and then got us to our final destination safely, comfortably and at a competitive price.
His professional approach and knowledge of Krakow made our stay very interesting, we have now used Marek Taxi on all of our subsequent visits to Krakow.
I am vey happy to reccommend Marek whether it is an Airport run, Inter City destination or general sightseeing, you will not be disappointed.
Scott family

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Trip Krakow, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Thank you very much for your opinion. See you in Krakow. Greetings, Marek.