“Excellent Friendly Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 18 Transportation in Krakow
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: KrakowDirect.com specializes in tour and airport transfer services for international clients in the area of Krakow. We offer door-to-door private and group tours to the most interesting sites in the area such as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine, Zakopane in Tatra mountains, John Paul II route and more. Our airport transfers are always private, timely and convenient. Our aim is to provide excellent and reliable service that guarantees the best quality of our tours and transfers.
Newcastle upon Tyne
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Used Krakow Direct for the airport transfers and also trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau & Salt Mine Tours. Excellent service provided during the trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau & Salt Mines. Definitely recommend.

• Polish first
Dublin Ireland
3 attraction reviews
“No hesitation in recommending these guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I planned a short visit to Krakow in early March 2013 and being a seasoned traveller, I wanted to organise transfers to / from airport and private tours to Auschwitz and the salt mines. First port of call to find out was this website. It wasn't long before I had established that these guys were the best for my requirements. From the moment I emailed Peter in the office it was a pleasure dealing with them.Emails are quickly responded to and your needs are well catered for. The lads were at airport on arrival and whatever time was allocated to pick up at your hotel for tours they were there promptly. They wait for your return journey and will drop you back to your hotel door or whatever location you want to be dropped off at. Their vehicles are so comfortable and spotlessly clean.
If you are reading this looking for a company for your trips stop looking elsewhere & email Peter in Krakow direct tours & transfers. You won't be disappointed. I have no hesitations in recommending this company. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Thanks

Measham U.K.
“Airport transfers and Auschwitz-Birkenau tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I booked these services for myself and two friends after receiving prompt advice and answers to my questions from Peter. We were very impressed with the efficiency,punctuality, and friendliness of the drivers who all spoke very good English. The vehicles were all very clean Mercedes people carriers. On our final day we were due to be collected from the hotel at 18-00hrs. to go to the airport. However our plans changed slightly and we asked if we could be picked up earlier. A driver arrived within twenty five minutes and delivered us to the airport by 17-00hrs. I highly recommend Krakow Direct, fantastic all round.

leicester
4 attraction reviews
“These people were on the ball”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Can 100 per cent recommend these people for airport transfers & Aushwitz. They turned up exactly when they were supposed to & even perhaps a little early. Vehicles were in excellent condition and the drivers were very polite and made suggestions of where you might like to visit. If I were to go back to Krakow again I will definitely be using them. Thank you Krakow direct, you made the whole experience enjoyable.

Visited October 2012
London
3 attraction reviews
“Private tour and guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were a party of six adults and were very happy with the reliability of the drivers and the knowledge of the guides. They also spoke good English. We were not rushed and they went at our pace and were happy to answer our questis. Would recommend