“best sushi in Krakow!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Youmiko Sushi

Youmiko Sushi
7 Szczepanska Street | Entrance Next to Exchange Office, Krakow, Poland (Stare Miasto)
+48 12 421 26 99
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 909 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Vegan, Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Description: We are a small establishment, seating up to 15, off market square, on szczepanska street, in the courtyard next to the exchange office. Our goal is to serve delicious food and make people happy in the process. Expect friendly athmosphere, not stuck-up staff, reasonable prices, not wallet crushing madness,chat us up, and You'll find that there is more to our sushi than the menu says.We have a BYOB policy, since we cannot sell acohol.
Berlin, Germany
“best sushi in Krakow!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Perfect sushi that someone can ever eat in Krakow! Pretty hard to find but I think It's definitely worth it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Cologne, Germany
“1,3 zloty per piece, not bad~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I asked the receptionist at my hostel where I could eat Asian food in Krakow for good prices and she told me about Youmiko. It's not very easy to find it, even though it is very near the Main Square, in the Szczepańska street. I decided to try the lunch menu that is available every day until 17 o'clock if I'm not wrong. You get 3 different types of sushi, 6 pieces of a certain type, 5 pieces of another and 4 pieces of the last. I don't remember the name of each one but you can read it on the blackboard near the counter XD For 20 zloty (about 5 euro) you get 15 pieces of sushi done in front of you (not these frozen sushis sold at supermarket^^) and wasabi and soya sauce for free :') The pieces are big enough and you will be satisfied^^ The atmosphere is very alternative and I think they're used to receive tourists from other place so don't worry if you don't speak Polish. :) I liked the meal very much, I wish there were such places like this in my city!! Sushi for everyone!!

Krakow, Poland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

these hip youngsters have a great vibe and each course is a unique taste experience.
i would go back and recommend it to anyone who likes sushi.

Krakow, Poland
“Bombtastic taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

It is small place. I recommend calling ahead and asking for a table. Affordable and delicious. We let them choose all the food for us, and they did an excellent job. Again amazing food.

Gouda, The Netherlands
“Lovely fresh sushi in unusual setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

It takes some effort to find this tiny place, but once you have found this gem you notice this place does not need high visibility; all tables are booked (so you better give a call before you go).
The passionate owners prepare your order 'under your nose'. Only fresh local fish is used.
When I am back for a business in Krakow, I will go here again; so refreshing to have a healthy meal in a total different setting.

• Visited May 2014