“Charming and delicious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restauracja Padre

Restauracja Padre
ul. Wislna 11, Krakow 31-002 , Poland (Stare Miasto)
+48 12 430 62 99
Description: Mediterranean Cuisine
Columbia, Missouri
“Charming and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Loved this restaurant. Sat outside which is adjacent to the park. Food was delicious, waiters very nice in a garden setting. Can't speak about the inside but the food was just delicious and well worth the walk from the main square. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. Prices are reasonable.

Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Northbrook, Illinois
“Exeptionale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Nice and elegant till food was served. Than became exceptional. Beautiful interior,candle light, live piano. Can't go wrong about this place. I recommend it to anybody who takes dining seriously.

Vietnam
“Fabulous food in a stunning setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I stumbled across this beautiful restaurant which is located in the cloisters under the Greek Orthodox Church above, just near the Main Market Square. The setting is beautiful with a white and silver contemporary decor. After I had given my order, a complimentary entree of smoked salmon on ricotta, which was beautifully presented arrived. This was a lovely surprise and a nice touch. My main course was a delicious risotto with pear, fresh spinach and walnuts with a gorgonzola sauce. For dessert I had an excellent chocolate mousse with ice cream. The house wine was very good too.

I was so delighted with having found this restaurant that I returned another night. This time the complimentary starter was some hot bread with a tapanade of green and black olives and a little pot of cream cheese with herbs. It was good to see that they varied these complimentary entrees. I had ordered the gnocchi to follow. This arrived luke warm. The only waitress was a young woman, Olga, who was run off her feet. She was taking orders, delivering food, making coffee, pouring drinks and delivering the bills and taking the money. She told me later that the other waitress had called in sick. She was the only person I saw outside the kitchen. Where was the manager? One of the duties of a manager is to fill in when a restaurant is short staffed. He or she should have been clearly visible to help this poor young woman, who still managed to smile at the guests, which is a rare thing in Poland. This restaurant has terrific ambiance, great food, reasonable prices, but management lets them down. I found this to be a common problem throughout Poland. This has been mentioned before on T/A. Can't management read? Or is it that they just don't care? This restaurant has the potential to be the best in Krakow. What a waste of good staff and great potential.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nowy Targ, Poland
“Great surprise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Lastily I have visited Padre restaurant with my family.

We were searching for tasty dinner in Wendesday`s evening. First experience with this restaurant was a bit daunting, cause it was looking very peaceful and inconspicious, but we have decided to go inside and we were totaly surprised - the decor inside was outrageous. Very charming and relaxating. Waiter welcomed us very nicely and invited to the table. He also helped us with food and wine selection and these were really good choices we couldn`t regret. Dishes was delicious and in comparison with great atmosphere we disappeared for 2 hours totally cut off rest of the world.

I really enjoyed visit in this restaurant. Thanks Padre!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great food, slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Super quality food, fish, steak and chicken all lovely. Maybe we visited on a bad night - only one bottle of prosecco in the place, ran out of prawn starters and the one chap serviing was running round doing his best but we did wait a good 15 mins for drinks. ok if you go early and not in a rush.

Visited May 2014