“Stop researching & book now with Adam” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Stop researching & book now with Adam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stop researching and book NOW with Adam. I had a GREAT experience with Bart (my guide/driver). He was on-time and extremely accomodating the enture day. He made sure my experience was one I would never forget. I HIGHLY recommend these folks for any/all of your needs if you are visiting Krakow. Again, drop what you are doing and send these guys an email. They will take GREAT care of you!

• Polish first
Perth
3 attraction reviews
“Made our stay in Krakow memorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I booked two tours with Adam for consecutive days, one day to Auschwitz-Birkenau and one day to the Salt Mine. On both days the driver, Michael, arrived promptly and had organised our tickets for us. We were shown where to go at each location and were met promptly at the conclusion of each tour. Michael was very knowledgeable and took us to extra places as we asked, as well as to a restaurant for some traditional Polish fare! I would thoroughly recommend this company for reliability, friendliness, helpfulness and general knowledge of the sites of Krakow.

Mons, Belgium
7 attraction reviews
“Great Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Bart did a great job. Was at hotel prior to pick up time. Educated, well versed in all things in the local area...family from the area. Had ticket prior to arrival, got me hooked up with tour guide. Even stopped for kebabs on the way back to Krakow as the tour ensure you will skip lunch. Great all around.

A TripAdvisor Member
“You will not regret booking with this company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I started working with Adam 6 months before our trip in June. He was very patient..answering all my many questions. Travelling to another country can make you nervous. Many people warn you about paying too much or booking tours and then being left.

I can assure you this company is, by far, the very best. From being taken from the airport to the hotel by Michael (who is a mean guitar player) :-) to the Auschwitz tour with Matthew who is very intelligent and funny to the Salt mines with Adam himself taking the time to show us around before the tour started. A first class company; far exceeding our expectations.

The price you're quoted is what you'll pay. No hidden fees and if you are told you will be picked up at a set time, rest assured they will be there waiting.

Thanks for making our trip to Krakow easy and enjoyable.

Donny and Brittanie

Sydney
“Fantastic day with Matthew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

We just returned from a big day of sightseeing with Matthew, our driver from AK Private tours. Nice guy, comfy Mercedes van & great music. Matthew even sorted out a travel adaptor for me while we had our lunch. Make sure you go to the Salt Mine & the restaurant across the road....ask Matthew, he knows!

Visited June 2014
Adam C, Owner at Auschwitz Krakow - Private Tours, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you so much for the review, I'm appreciate you take the time to review my company !
Mathew is sending a hello for you !

Regards