“A little gem in Krakow” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Horoscope

Horoscope
Stradomska 1, Krakow 31-068 , Poland (Stare Miasto)
+48 124210739
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Scotland
“A little gem in Krakow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We decided to try this restaurant as it looked so pretty and inviting from the outside and there were always people dining. After a half day tour of the city we went in for lunch. My husband had tripe soup which he absolutely loved and I had minestrone soup which was full of fresh vegetables and had a lovely flavour. In fact, we enjoyed it so much we told our waitress we would be back for dinner. When we arrived, she had set our table with fancy napkins and candles. My husband wanted more of the tripe soup and I had chicken stuffed with walnuts with a sauce which was delicious and with it I had a polish salad with carrots, beetroot and saurkraut. This was our last day in Krakow but we wish we had tried this restaurant earlier as I dont think we would have eaten anywhere else. The service was faultless and friendly and if we ever go back to Krakow we will definitely eat here. We would recommend this restaurant to everyone. And to crown it all the price was very reasonable, in fact we think they should charge more as the food is so good !!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
Boca Raton
“Cute Homey Little Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Nice cute, homey place. Nice selection of reasonably priced Polish meals. Located right around the corner from the castle. Nice service, although the one waitress was quite harried servicing all of the tables especially based on the demands of some of the non-Polish, non-English speaking tourists (Italians and Spanish) who seemed offended that their language was not spoken.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stone, United Kingdom
“I enjoyed the ambience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Really liked this restaurant which at the bottom of the hill leading the castle. It is Polish cuisine, which tends towards the heavy, but I had pork ribs in honey glaze, not too sweet. which came with potatoes and pots of mustard and fresh horseradish sauce. We shared a pudding, apple pie (a heavy strudel type) with ice cream. Wine is English prices (£15 or 60 zloty a bottle) but you can choose 50cl carafe for 39 zloty and the wine was good. Beer was 8 zloty (£1.50) for 500ml. I loved the decor in the restaurant, loads of candles and hand made woody things, and service was friendly.

Visited September 2012
NJ
“Great meal wonderful cozy atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stopped in here one evening after noticing it from the night before. It just looked super cozy! so i went there. I had a very nice meal...i sat in a cozy corner by the window ....I had a very nice enjoyable meal, with great service. A beautiful restaurant and great location, easy walk to old town. very cute place, i highly recommend. It was a very nice experience and a nice memory from my vacation.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“Love, Love Love Restauracja Horoscope!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The staff was amazingly nice and accommodating (they gave us a bag of ice because our hotel didn't have any). The food was absolutely delicious as well. Highly recommended!

• Visited September 2012