Escape 2 Poland - Private Tours Auschwitz
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 178 Tours & Activities in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Door-to-door Krakow & Auschwitz Tours from £18,99 with all fees included! Choosing our Krakow & Auschwitz Tour, you choose comfort, substance and experience! To maximize your satisfaction we put in the extra effort from the depth and accuracy of our tours right down to the friendly atmosphere. Our staff provides precision and the best customer service so we can guarantee that the tour booked with us will be an unforgettable experience. We provide you with high quality services from the time of the pick-up at your hotel till the drop-off. Our tours are not only about transfer to Auschwitz. All fees, guided tour in English around camps in Auschwitz and Birkenau, van transport, insurance and watching a documentary film are included. Visit Krakow and Auschwitz with us and feel the dispirited atmosphere of a place where everyone should go at least once in a lifetime ...to remember.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Escape to Poland was just amazing, over my expectations we just arrived from poland we went for a very long weekend as it was my boyfriends birthday and scape to Poland make this trip unforgettable... From the moment I booked (Anita Nowotka) was so helpful she help me with the booking as the hotel I choose was fully booked and I'm very fussy with hotel but we've got a really nice one!!!
Then the transfers are great the drivers are amazing so helpful and friendly and Always on time the vans are big and nice
Then the tours were just incredible what an experience very sad but this definitely will change my life for ever I learned a lot and that was just amazing
I recommend this company 100% you won't be disappointed and I'm definitely going back to the beautiful city of krakow (if you got in winter just warm up is absolutely FRIZEN ) but is so beautiful full of history !!

I'm so grateful with all the help that scape to poland gave me !!

Carrickfergus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Escape 2 Poland... Thank you for a very professional service, Having just returned from Krakow on The 15th December 2013 I would like to inform other travellers to look no further than this company, their staff are friendly and courteous and there is no language barrier as they speak very good English. On the two trips we made with them ( Auschwitz.. Wieliczka salt mines) they arrived on time and friendly on both occasions. Comfortable clean Mini bus.
FULLY RECOMMENDED

Chicago, Illinois
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Thank you for a great service! This is the best tour operator I have dealt with. The communication was great and they follow up right before the tour dates. I came in an early train and was not able to check in yet so they made sure that I can be picked up by the van in a hotel that was so easy to find right beside the station. The directions were easy and the contact information was readily available. The driver was on time and was friendly and he would also tell us stories about sights along the way to our destination. I highly recommend this company and I will definitely use them again on our next visit. I just really had a good time in Poland, the people are nice, friendly and helpful. They're just one of the best people on Earth.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

We had seen the reviews and were not disappointed. Prompt efficient service. I would recommend the company.

North Wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Escape2Poland- Auschwitz Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We were picked up at the agreed time from our hotel and then taken to Auschwitz.The journey was about an hour. The driver was friendly and drove safely.The Mercedes minibus was comfortable and warm. We watched a DVD during the journey giving an insight into Auschwitz and the liberation of it by the Soviets.
On arrival at Auschwitz we joined another group and then began our tour. The guide spoke good English and was very knowledgeable. Auschwitz 1 was first followed by Auschwitz 2 Birkenau.
We were dropped off back at our hotel.
I would thoroughly recommend Escape2Poland and would have no hesitation in using them again.