“Leif R” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 202 Activities in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: We are licensed transport company from Krakow that offers private and personal day trips to Auschwitz, Salt Mines, Zakopane and many other tourists destinations around Krakow. We drive roomy minivans and all of us speak English.
Oslo, Norway
“Leif R”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We made arrangements through Thomas at KRK-Krakowtours.com . As we are coming from Oslo by plane we asked him to he meet us at the airport in Krakow.

Then he arranged for us one tour to Auschwitz and one to the Salt Mine. He was very helpful and helped us find the right tour guides. He waited until finished at Auscwittz and took us to Birkenau, and then back to the hotell. Thomas and his team are exelent drivers.

We used them for three trips and on each occasion they were prompt, had nice clean cars and was very friendly.

We would not hesitate in recommending KRK-Krakow Tours to friends.

Thomas and his crew are very professional and speaks great English and they are very helpful.

Will definitely contact them again on return to Krakow

Mosta, Malta
“very good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We asked thomas to pick us up from our Krakow hostel and take us to Zakopane which was about 3 hours away. he stayed with us the whole time we were there taking us to different tourist attractions. at the end of the tour we asked him to take us to Warsaw which is 5 hours away from Zakopane which meant he had to drive a total of 10 hours going and coming. he provided great service and was very nice and did us a huge favour by taking us to Warsaw because it came much cheaper than a normal taxi. we were also able to keep our luggages in his van throughout the day

“amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had planned with Thomas so that he picks us up from our hostel in Krakow and takes us to Zakopane for a day, and finally takes us all the way to Warsaw. Not only did he pick us up on time, took us around the best places in Zakopane, and also dropped us off at the door of our hostel in Warsaw, he spent all the ride talking to us about Poland and other personal interests. He was very friendly, and made the 5 hour long journey to Warsaw enjoyable. He was also a life saver, as he picked us up from the train station to take us to the airport a few days later.
He speaks very good english, so communication wasnt a problem, and a very polite guy who tried, and managed, to make the trip for us as comfortable as possible.
I would recommend Thomas from krk-krakow tours in a heart beat. From all the tours we had in Poland and all the tour guides we met, I must admit this was the best!

Chevy Chase, Maryland
25 attraction reviews
“Absolutely Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I made arrangements through Thomas at KRK-Krakowtours.com for a private driver. I was coming from Berlin and he met me at the airport in Krakow, arranged for me to get hooked up with a group for the tours of Auschwitz where he knew the tour guide, and then he brought me back to Krakow so I could catch my return flight that night. Everything went perfect. Although I wanted a private tour of Auschwitz Thomas told me I was too late to get one as all the English private tour guides were already booked up. But the gentleman who he set me up with was an outstanding guide (whose Grandfather was a prisoner in Auschwitz) and he made the tour of the death camps as informative as possible. On the way back to Krakow Thomas and I stopped at a mall to get some food and had a great meal as well. He is a very entertaining, informative and interesting guy and he speaks very good English so you should have no problems communicating with him. He took care of me well and I would highly recommend him. Regarding Auschwitz--you may want to bring some snacks or fresh fruit to eat as there is very limited food options once you get there and the break between seeing Auschwitz 1 and Auschwitz 2 is only about 20 minutes.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Look no further for Krakow tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My Son in Law and myself used KRK-Krakow tours on our visit to Krakow earlier this year. I cannot praise Tomasz and his team of Drivers highly enough.We used them for three trips and on each occasion they were prompt, nice clean cars and very very friendly. When we visit Krakow again and we will, using KRK- Krakow tours will be our first port of call. Many thanks again Tomasz Gollob

Visited February 2013