just returned from this apartment. we had a superior double room, spacious, clean with a small kitchen. staff very freindly and helpfull. they organised shuttle to and from airport, 63 zloty. normal taxi 89zl. just round corner from main square, a lovely clean city, plenty restaurants, shops, cafe:s. cloth hall is a must. saltmine tour unbeleivable, auschwitz&birkenau very very sad, but worth the visit. would def go again to this hotel, only downfall no english chanels on t.v and construction for our view. dont be put off by this. trips were booked with escape2poland, very effecient.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Stare Miasto Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Stare Miasto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Stare Miasto is in the very center of Krakow’s historic district. It features spacious modern apartments with free Wi-Fi. In a historic building, the Stare Miasto features a unique interior design in the warm color of bricks with wooden elements. The apartment-style hotel has its own restaurant and bar. All apartments at the Stare Miasto are equipped with an LCD TV and a fully-equipped kitchenette, refrigerator and electric teakettle. There are also laundry facilities available. Aparthotel Stare Miasto is half a mile from the Wawel Castle. There is a variety of restaurants and cafes in surrounding area. Krakow Glowny Train Station and Galeria Krakowska Shopping Center are just one mile away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Aparthotel Stare Miasto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.