“Good Value B&B” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Angel House 2 Bed & Breakfast

You added Angel House 2 Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Angel House 2 Bed & Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Sw. Sebastiana 20/5, Krakow 31-049, Poland (Stare Miasto)   |
Ranked #11 of 115 Krakow B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Formby, England, United Kingdom
“Good Value B&B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed at Angel House Hotel in October 2012. It is in a very good location - only a 5 minute walk to both the main square and jewish quarter. The rooms are pretty small, but are nicely furnished and the bathroom is great! The walls are very thin and the floor very creeky! You can hear every movement in the room next door! Akward! The breakfast is nice and the staff are helpful! Overall a good hotel in a good location and good value for money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I travel a lot because of my work. I've been to Cracow few times and I stayed in different hotels every time until I found Angel House I and II ( I stayed in both).Angel House II is an amazing place. Rooms are big and bright. Stuff is really helpfull and well organised. Only 5 min from City Center. I found my place in Cracow!

Room Tip: I had room nr 6-it is very nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

The location is perfect. It is only about 5 minutes to Wawel Castle and the Jewish quater and only 10 minutes to Market Square. Usually, I come to Krakow for business and stay in hotels, but this time I chose Angel House and I could not take a better decision. The rooms are rather large, very comfortable and most important to me as very clean. Kitchen large and available all time.
Most importantly the staff was extremely helpful, knowing very well Krakow.
I highly recommend Angel House, both as you come to Krakow on business or just relax and spend an amazing time in the Magic Krakow.
Thank you Angel House.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Just returned from Angel House 2 and have to say it was a great little find. I booked into this B&B because of the great reviews on trip advisor and have to say I wasn't disappointed.
In a great location smack bang in the middle of The Jewish Quarter, Castle and Old Town in a lovely little side street. It was great to stay amongst the locals as I felt we got to see the real Krakow whereas some of the the bigger chains of hotel right in the centre of the Old Town did not seem to have the same sort of charm.
For the price we paid we were more than happy. The staff were very helpful and friendly and they arranged our airport transfers (£7 per person each way) and trip to Auschwitz and Birkenau (£19) and everything ran smoothly. I kept emailing them before we left to ask if they needed me to pay for anything upfront but they were happy for us to pay for everything on check out.
Breakfast was your typical continental style with plenty of tea, coffee and juices and we enjoyed this each morning.
I would definately stay here again and would recommend it for something different for a stay in beautiful Krakow.

• Stayed July 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Excellent hotel, host and location. Thank you for everything!!!!!

• Stayed January 2012
Leicester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

I have just got back from spending New Year In Krakow, staying in the Angel House 2 B&B. At first the outside of the building looks horrific, however once inside its like a palace! The rooms were clean and tidy and the staff were very welcoming and friendly.
We had arranged trips to the Auswitch concentration camp & Salt Mines, and it was a fantastic experience! The only thing I would mention it that there is a lot of walking (7+ hrs) so I would advise to spread the two visits over 2 days.

Breakfast was layed out every morning in the main seating area of the B&B and there was more than enough to go round everyone!

All in all a fantastic trip and definitely one I would recommend!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Dagenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

We stayed at Angel house 2. For our yearly Christmas get away, and our first impressions was not great. From the outside it looked like something from a war movie, but once inside it was lovely and clean and decorated beautifully. We was greeted by Tara I think her name was, and she was nice and welcoming. You cannot go wrong if you want a cheap no fuss b&b in the centre of Krakow. Excellent value for money and nice and quiet.

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Angel House 2 Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!