What a disappointment getting there... Let me start by the lobby which a tiny hallway under the main stairs, which is ok but only when you have few people checking in and only then you don't know where to go or place your luggage. I stayed in the appt. part which is a joke, as it's smaller than any European hotel room and yes I know they are small in Europe as I travelled all over. The beds were so small I felt I will fall off all night. Not mentioning that there is NO elevator so please get ready to take 300 stairs up and down with your luggage. I would not stay there nor I would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Venetian House Aparthotel Hotel
- Venetian House Aparthotel Hotel Krakow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venetian House Market Square Aparthotel is situated in a stunningly renovated 16th Century town house, Venetian House aparthotel offers spectacular views over Krakow's main market square from 8 of the 11 apartments. Naturally the aparthhotel is located in the heart of the city within a few steps of the first rate shopping and entertainment that Krakow has to offer - in this location you are never far away from the city's culture and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Venetian House Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.