We arrived in Cracow on a cold snowy day. Unfortunately we were unable to check in before 2pm, however were offered bag storage, use of a bathroom and a warm place to sit and have coffee/tea. The apartment was on the 3rd floor and we should have paid more attention to the note on Venetian Apt website, that there is no lift to the apts at the back of the building. The stairs are hard work. The apt was clean, modern, very well equipped with a large bathroom and good shower.It is serviced daily, with a change of linen after 3 days. There is also free use of the laundry which is a bonus. On the downside however there was a lot of noise from other guests returning home after a big night out. This occurred continually during our 4 night stay. Most disturbing however is that several times during the night people tried our door thinking it was their own. I can only assume they were drunk ! As the doors are clearly marked. This was unnerving. Venetian Apartments is well secured however Cracow is a party town with a lot of revellers so be warned !!
- Also Known As:
- Venetian House Aparthotel Hotel
- Venetian House Aparthotel Hotel Krakow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venetian House Market Square Aparthotel is situated in a stunningly renovated 16th Century town house, Venetian House aparthotel offers spectacular views over Krakow's main market square from 8 of the 11 apartments. Naturally the aparthhotel is located in the heart of the city within a few steps of the first rate shopping and entertainment that Krakow has to offer - in this location you are never far away from the city's culture and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Venetian House Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.