My husband and I stayed in Room #9 for approximately two weeks while preparing for our wedding. Our wedding party occupied over 50% of the remaining apartments. From the moment we arrived at the hotel (which was very late at night), we felt like we were at home. One of the receptionists met us at our car and helped us carry a ton of luggage to our apartment. She stayed with us until we were settled in (car parked, things in apartment, orientation completed) and worked tirelessly over the next two weeks to make sure things ran smoothly. We had been working with the women at the hotel company for over a year and knew we would be in good hands, but we were blown away by their efficiency, kindness and excitement. Upon arriving, we were greeted by a gorgeous bouquet of flowers welcoming us and wishing us a happy marriage. Our friends were send taxis and catered to, making us feel calm about their whereabouts. Every email was answered quickly and phone calls were answered immediately. The apartments themselves were clean, spacious, and comfortable. As soon as we arrived, we unpacked and were able to fit our three oversize suitcases into the storage area above the shelving and out of view. The shelves and cabinets were clean and ready to use. The view from the apartment is the best thing about the experience! We would leave our window open and listen to the clicking of horse hooves as carriages drove past the Venetian. In the morning, we would awake to hear the trumpeter announcing the new hour from the tower of Saint Mary's Basilica. Magic. The price also satisfied us which was very important given length of our stay. The only con we experienced was that the rooms do not have telephones, which made communicating with friends who stayed at the Royal apartments difficult as they did not have their own telephones. Make sure you have a cellphone which can be used for communicating within groups. Enjoy!
- Also Known As:
- Venetian House Aparthotel Hotel
- Venetian House Aparthotel Hotel Krakow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venetian House Market Square Aparthotel is situated in a stunningly renovated 16th Century town house, Venetian House aparthotel offers spectacular views over Krakow's main market square from 8 of the 11 apartments. Naturally the aparthhotel is located in the heart of the city within a few steps of the first rate shopping and entertainment that Krakow has to offer - in this location you are never far away from the city's culture and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Venetian House Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.