“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 935 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Polish, Pizza, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Doing business, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great restaurant serving traditional Polish food. We were even entertained with live traditional Polish music. There was a lovely atmosphere , and the whole place had a homely feel about it. Loved the traditional furnishings and decor.

• Polish first
lancashire
“A pleasant suprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Wandered in off the street.Tired from a long trip.Lucky to get a table.I can safely say that the meal was first class The atmosphere added to the experience and we booked again for our final night in kracow.Once again we were not disappointed.We now have a love of Polish cuisine and will definately hope to return to Kracow

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Abergavenny, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Came across this place one evening on our first (brief) visit to Krakow and noticed that Polish Folk dancing was taking place there. Unfortunately, with so little notice, that room was all full up but they found us a table on ground level so we got to hear the goings-on even though we didn't see them. Meal was excellent and service was great. Staff were very friendly and helpful and I might even owe them my life for suggesting that I did NOT try the Spirytus Libelski...the bottle said 95%ABV. I've since checked on the internet and it IS! So fellas, if you're reading this...thanks a bunch and see you again sometime!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Ulverstone, Australia
“Not polish food experts but great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Really enjoyed our dining experience here. I loved the trout and am quite used to eating them as my husband is a trout fisherman. My sister had the rolled pork cutlet and said it was delicious. We ordered bowls of potatoes, cabbage and mixed vegetables. All were cooked well. Our waiter Sebastian was attentive and very polite. Would thoroughly recommend this restaurant for its food, ambiance and value.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Leigh, United Kingdom
“Amazing atmophere, poor food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Someone took a lot of efort, time and money to make this place look like mountain cottage, it looksgreat but....
What is most important food was dissapointing. I had Kwasnica(souerkraut soup), it was flavourless, watery. I had many Kwasnica in Polish mountains and it was the worst, on plus it was served with tasty, biggest piece of pork rib that ive seen in Kwasnica. For main had wild boar loin in wild mushroom sauce. Loin didnt have much flavour and sauce was hidiouse also lacked of flavour which is strange cause wild mushrooms are packed with flavour. I should compaint but i didnt want to make a scene. I must say i had wild boar in several places in Poland and Italy and it was always delish. My partner had potato pancakes with beef goulash and she said it was quite nice. Service was fast and polite.
I wont come back and i dont recommand this place unless you want to come for drink, take few pics and enjoy nice atmosphere

• 2 of 5 stars Food