“Would stay again :).” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Domino Apartments

You added Domino Apartments to your Saves list
Domino Apartments
2.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Pl. Dominikanski 4, Krakow 31-043, Poland (Stare Miasto)   |
Ranked #168 of 328 Specialty Lodging in Krakow
Essex
“Would stay again :).”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a stag. 5 rooms all very well kept and clean. Location was
Great. We couldn't check in till 2 so left cases in club downstairs until the afternoon. Only downside Towels where shredded but apartments likely used for stags I am not surprised I came with my own towel :). Personally couldn't hear the club downstairs (1st floor apt). Very close to the square. To checkin you need to go in the cafe downstairs. Apts are above bonton club.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

You get what you way for and this was an inexpensive apartment located central to the main square ans attractions. Checki-n was a bit nightmarish as they don't tell you to try the cafe next door (we luckily found it by accident) and you must make sure to make the variable, open hours. The apartment was large and very clean with a modern kitchen. We never figured out what the "spa tub" is and management couldn't tell us how to access the sauna. The euro style bathroom was poorly maintained and leaked everywhere with use while emitting a foul door into the room. The latter are not travel nightmares by any means, but with terribly uncomfortable beds (hard with brutal stray springs) and the constant rumbling of trains from early morning it was not a particularly restfu stay. The breakfast of processed meat slices and cheese without fruit or juice was underwhelming at best. Bottom line - budget travellers get a clean room near historic sites but that is about it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Warrington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

we have stayed at these apartments quite a number of times. they are superb value for money, close to all amenities. the owner and staff go out of their way to help you and advise you. the rooms are excellent value and you get breakfast included as well .what more can i say.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Shannon, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The apartment we stayed in exceeded all my expectations. I believed it would not be the best standard due to the price (we wanted to stay somewhere cheap) but it was amazing. There were 4 single beds even though we thought there would only be 1 double and a single sofa bed. The kitchen area was modern and the bathroom was very big. We also had a lovely view of the city from the balcony. The apartment was a charming mix of old and new and was very clean. There was no soap so we had to buy this which was the only negative thing I could say. We had difficulty unlocking the doors and working the lift but I think this was due to the fact that locks are different in Ireland where we are from as nobody else seemed to have this problem. The apartment location was perfect, near the Main Market Square and Kaczmierez. There was no reception, you had to go to the restaurant next door for service. On the last night of the holiday I fell and hurt my ankle so I asked if the checkout time could be extended the next day. The staff were very accomadating and said it would cost an extra 100zloty but I could stay as long as needed. In Ireland I would probably have had to pay double the price for one hour extra. The hotel also organized transfers to and from the airport for us which saved us a lot of hassle. I would definately recommend staying here to anyone going to Krakow on a budget

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Qrendi, Malta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I booked 2 different apartments for five persons each. One was a family room because it had 3 single beds and a double bed while the other one was for singles because it had 5 single beds. The family room was kind of shabby with no balcony but had a good wifi connection while the singles room was in very good shape with a balcony but had a terrible wifi connection.

There is no reception desk and no telephone in the room so you would have to phone the owner personally if you have any kind of problem. I had a problem with electricity but they fixed it straight away. The lift however still needs fixing because it does not function properly. The chambermaid doesn't know any English so it is a nuisance to try and explain to her that you need fresh towels since she does not clean the room daily.

The free breakfast consists of bread, butter, 3 slices of ham, 3 slices of cheese, half a tomato and tea/coffee with the option to add an egg, sausage/bacon, beans and orange juice for 20 zloty more. I would also like to mention that the morning when we were leaving, the owner did not open the restaurant and was unreachable, making us miss the free breakfast.

Location was perfect and staff were friendly but this was still not enough to make up for it all.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Pre arrival I had convinced myself that at the price we paid I could only hope that it was at least clean, anything else didn't matter. My expectations were exceeded. Not only was it clean but well equipped with nice, new furniture.

We were a little concerned on arrival as we could not work out where the entrance was located but a young man from the cafe below came out to help and checked us in. (The entrance is between the bakery and the cafe) He was very polite and offered us a choice of two rooms. Both were excellent but the slightly better one was on the top floor, which meant a lot of stairs and lifts.

The apartments were newly furnished, very very clean and well equipped. We had a two bed, with a balcony over looking the church.

The hotel sent an email before arrival to say that they do airport transfers. I would probably have taken up this offer had I not already made arrangements.

I would definitely go back and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: For a quieter room I would ask to be away from the main street where the trams run 24/7. It is a ci...