“Excellent tours!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 26 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Cracow City Tours - young, energetic tour company from Cracow, professional attitude and excellent value for low prices. Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, Salt Mine in Wieliczka, Cracow Old Town Sightseeing, Nowa Huta, Zakopane, Dunajec, Częstochowa and many more. The meeting point located in the city centre and easy to be found. No hotel pick-up as we don’t intend to torture you going around the town and collecting people from other hotels. Groups can expect individual treatment.
Madrid, Spain
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent tours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I did two tours, Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine. Fantastic tours, not only the guides have a great knowledge of history and of the place itself but also they make it in a way that makes it more enjoyable... . Definitely I would recommend them at least for those two guided tours. Thanks!

Hi Cesar,
thank you for good rewiev and recommendation on Trip Advisor. Those two tours are the most popular and some people think that travel companies put on quantity but not on quality of the tour. I'm happy to know that you are satisfied with our quality. It means a lot for guides in our comapny.

Best regards,

Essex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Five wonderful trips in a week - value & quantity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I did five of their tours - Auschwitz, Salt Mine, Ojcow Nat Park, Dunajec River Rafting, and Zakopane. I think they are great tour company to use - very well done and price wise as good as you will find in Krakow. They gave me a better than advertised price as I booked all the tours together. I would recomend the Ojcow and River Rafting trips as they are great way of seeing some of the Wonderful surrounding Polish countryside. On these two trips the groups where much smaller ( in fact there was only the two of us on one trip) and the guide ( Kasha?) was excelent. I recommend this company unreservedly.

Visited September 2012
Hello HXC,

I'm sure that Kasia will be very happy to know that you've enjoyed tours with her:) it's so good to know that there are still people who want to see more of our beautifull region than just the city center of Cracow. Thank you for a very good rewiev and recommendation to other travellers.

Best reagrds,
Shanghai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“cracow city tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

the tour to auschwitz was amazing, the guide had in depth knowledge and was open to all questions. She led us into a period which we never experienced in our life.
The salt mine tour was equally awesome with clear explanations on the geology and various works done under 400 steps deep salt mine. Had a great time with the tour.

Hi there,

thank you for a great rewiev. I'm happy that we meet your expecations with our services and of course that you enjoyed with our tours.

Regards from Cracow,
Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Do the Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Tours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Cracow City Tours was a well organized way to fit in two big tours - Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine, into one day. The meeting point for the tours is in the city center, and the buses that transport you to Auschwitz (more than an hour's ride from Krakow) and the Salt Mine (around 20 minutes from Krakow) are very comfortable. The guides are good - the one we had in the Salt Mine with us, Sebastian, was well-informed and had a great sense of humor!

The price was the most affordable I found compared to the other tours (plus the others did not have the Salt Mine in the afternoon) - it was 90-100 zlotys for each of the tours, which is around 30 dollars.

This option is worth your time and your dime!

TomKrak, Owner at Cracow City Tours, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Hi,

as far as I know we are the only one who is able to organize Auschwitz and Salt Mine in one day. It can be tiring but it's good option if you don't have much time. I'm happy to know that you were satisfied with our service.

Wish you all the best,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“The only tour company to book with in Krakow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I used this company on the recommendation of the hostel I was staying at and they didn't disappoint. I went on both their Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine tours and both were excellent. The guide, transportation and any entry fees are all included in the competitive price you pay for the tour and everything was first class. The company use modern air conditioned coaches to transport you directly from their office in central Krakow to and from the location of your tour and the guides I had on both tours where friendly and well informed on the tour they were taking me on. All in all you couldn't ask for anything more than what's provided by them, 10 out of 10.

Visited September 2012
TomKrak, Owner at Cracow City Tours, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Hi there,
thank you for so good rewiev and recommendation to other travellers. It means a lot for all my workers, guides and drivers, offering you the best service possible.

regards,