“Spacious rooms, good restaurant and location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Krakow

You added Park Inn by Radisson Krakow to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Krakow
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ul. Monte Cassino 2 | Corner of UK Monte Cassino and UK, Krakow 30-337, Poland   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #83 of 242 Hotels in Krakow
Budapest, Hungary
“Spacious rooms, good restaurant and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Very good location, just across the river from old royal town and the old Jewish part of Cracow. Rooms are very spacious, some with nice view, though mine was with shower only, no bathtub. As of 2012-2013, there is a congress center building site next door, but this does not bother your stay, as noise can not be heard.
"rbg" restaurant is up to the standard, I found the food good and the staff very friendly.
Small garage and free wifi.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ParkInnKrakow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Krakow, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Guest,
I am very grateful for your feedback following your stay.
It is a pleasure to read that you found in our hotel a friendly service, good food and appreciated spacious rooms. Thank you that you mentioned the free wi-fi connection as well as that our "rbg" restaurant is up to the standard.

We have rooms of various standards and not everyone has both shower and bathtub, so it is a reason you found only shower in your room.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the location close to the beautiful Old Town and Jewish district.

In fact in front of our hotel is being built a new congress center but we confirm that this construction does not influence stay of our guests. The main reason for it is modern and very soundproof windows.

Regarding the underground parking there are 75 places and our parking is considered as one of the biggest among krakow hotels. Most probably the second part of the underground parking was closed this day.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Maciej Glownia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
rushden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

we went to the krakow park inn for my birthday on the 2nd december to the 5th december 2012,i took my mother and father as a suprise christmas present for them aswell.i have been to krakow before but my normal hotel had put there prices up out of my reach so i shopped around,i see the park inn and i knew the location so i booked it i was not disappointed!!.from the minute i got there i had very welcoming staff to answer my questions,i had also asked for views of wawel castle (what i got given straight away)then we went to the rooms ,lcd tvs really nice decor,and the most comfortable bed i have slept on in years,i loved the shower!the staff at breakfast were very helpful and would help as much as possible,the breakfast is a very wide selection and we were all very happy with it,i will return to krakow,and i will stay here from now on.three star prices for rooms with four star service what else do you want!! many thanks park inn you made my birthday dziękuję!!!!!

Room Tip: higher floors for views of wawel castle.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ParkInnKrakow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Krakow, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Park Inn by Radisson Krakow Hotel and your feedback about your stay here.

It is a big pleasure to see that you appreciate decoration in rooms and the very comfortable bed as well as the shower. The view on Wawel castle is one of the most beautiful views on this monument in the city and it is really worth seeing.

Thank you for your compliments on our staff, service and wide breakfast options. That is very important opinion for us.

Once again thank you for your wonderful comments and I hope to welcome you and your family to our hotel in the very near future.

Sincerely yours,

Grimsby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

From the minute we walked into the Park Inn we knew we had made a great choice, the hotel was clean, bright and moden, the staff were wonderful, nothing was to much trouble and they made us feel very welcome. The room was a good size as was the bed, and so clean. At first being Brits we thought it would have been nice for a Tea/Coffee facility in the room but that soon wore off as we went to explore Krakow. The walk to the square is as others say about 20mins walk from the hotel but it was what we had gone for, to explore and see the sights :-)
The people of Poland made our trip even more special as they we kind, helpful and friendly again nothing to much trouble. We loved our days and night in Krakow, and visiting Auschwitch & Birkenhau was haunting but something that i would recomend beyond doubt.
Thank you to everyone at the Park Inn for making our stay in room 528 so special and the people of Poland we look forward to visiting your lovely country again soon x

Room Tip: We looked out onto a building site and would have loved a room looking out onto the river and castle...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
thank you for choosing to stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and for sharing your experience on this site. It is so nice to see that you had a great stay here at the Hotel.

Thank you for kind mentioning about our very good location close to Krakow’s sights. I am delighted that you found the hotel clean, bright and modern and judged our staff in so positive way. I will be delighted to pass your kind comments to my team for their efforts that made your stay in our hotel so pleasant.

Thank you once again for your wonderful comments and I hope to welcome you to our hotel in the very near future.

Sincerely yours,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Have stayed at the Park Inn about 4 times now because it is reasonably priced, has free wifi and a lovely little gym that no one else ever seems to use. Also as a business traveller I am usually on my own, but find the bar area friendly and comfortable so I never feel awkward. It is only a short walk into the city. Rooms are clean and comfortable and I aways manage to get a bath ! No it's not a 5 star hotel, but it is way nicer than the cheaper hotel chains in the UK and perfect for anyone who doesn't want to pay city centre prices.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ParkInnKrakow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Krakow, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing once again to stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and for sharing your experience on this site.

I am happy that you found the hotel facilities so comfortable and appreciated our gym as well as the free high-speed Internet access. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our prices and the location. It is really true, that the hotel is located only 10 minutes walk from the Old Town.

I am looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Park Inn by Radisson Krakow.
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying in Parkinn in both Berlin and Krakow in the same 8 day period. I much prefer the Krakow Park inn for the following reason's:
1: Krakow has free wifi 24/7 Berlin only gave you a free hour per day if you book through their website.

2:The location of Krakow Parkinn is so that if you get the right room you have a view of the castle and river.

3:Breakfast, when you get fed up of eating off the buffet everyday, you can order omletts or fried eggs and mushrooms.

4:The staff are always friendly, when I asked about F1 race on TV, they said they did not have skysports, but they phoned another hotel close by when i asked if they could.

5:I asked late in the evening if they could make me something off the menu and it was no problem.

On a small note, they have the best chips in Krakow that I have tasted, and they now have some tasty polish food on the menu.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room to the front
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Krakow and your pleasant and first of all very professional comments about our hotel. Indeed our central location with the view over Wawel Castle is one of our strengths. Thank you as well for your compliments on our staff and gastronomy service. It is very important opinion for us and it is also nice to read that you appreciated the free high-speed Internet access.

Thank you once again for your wonderful comments and I hope to see you in the very near future.
Karlskrona, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Nice, clean and fresh rooms. We had a corner room on the third floor and it was nice and quiet so we really had a good nights sleep every night. Breakfast buffé about average and with helpful staff. Maybe a bit out of the way, but still within walking distance of the old town. Would come back!

Room Tip: Higher floors gives you a better view away from the fence around the sides and the back.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
I am very grateful for your feedback following your stay in Park Inn by Radisson Krakow.

It is so nice to see that in your opinion our hotel is one of the best Park Inns you have stayed at. Thank you for your compliments on cleanliness and freshness of our rooms and appreciating quiet you found here. I am also very happy to hear about our helpful staff. Regarding location I hope it was comfortable enough to have only 10 minutes walk to Old Town.

Manchester, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Just returned from Krakow and stayed here and cannot fault the hotel. It is a little out of the centre but well within walking distance and easy to get into centre on No 19 tram or indeed walk. Staff friendly and helpful, breakfast fantastic choice, had a room on 5th floor overlookng the castle. Close to the Jewish quarter where restaurants are cheaper and food excellent (see Starka restaurant and Bombonierka). Higly recommended hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the castle on 4th or 5th floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
it was my sincere pleasure to have read your positive opinion about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel.

I am very glad that you mentioned about hospitality of our staff. You opinion is very important for us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the breakfast. Thank you for kind mentioning about beautiful Wawel view from your room on the 5th floor that is really worth seeing. Wawel Castle, Old Town or Jewish District are located in walking distance from the hotel and thank you very much for appreciating it.

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Krakow? Share your experiences!