“fantastic way to see an amazing city” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 202 Activities in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Our tour in numbers is: over 100 beautiful scenic photo oportunities, 30 min refreshments brake in the middle to ask any stupid question you may think of and make new friends, 25 stops to cover the most important parts of the Old Town, Jewish Quarter and the II World War Ghetto area. Approx 12 km of easy relaxed pace cycling on bike paths, 4 hours of exciting sightseeing, 5 tons of laugh and fun, 2 wheels of a modern bike with a comfy saddle and No 1 fun activity in Krakow. Squeeze the juice out of your stay and add yourself to our daily coctail of guided entertainment! All ages are welcome as this tour is a piece of cake for anyone. If you cycle - we cycle – rain, sun, snow (rarely). For your comfort the maximum group size is 25 pax and we provide 'safe cyclist' insurance package. Reservations are recommended.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Newport, United Kingdom
“fantastic way to see an amazing city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were blessed with lovely biking weather and I cannot recommend a better way to see the city. Our guide sylvia was very knowledgable, she was very lovely! Bikes are very comfortablr and light to use, plenty of stops, no hills! you do not have to be physically fit to do one of these tours.

England
8 attraction reviews
“Good four hour experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Comfortable bikes, knowledgeable guide. Very enjoyable. Would recommend to find bearings in krakow. I'm running out of things to say to end this review with one hundred characters

Ireland
“Old city and jewish qtr tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent way to see city. V comfortable bikes . Guide was lovely . Good english . Great local knowledge of city . Plenty of stops along the way

Frankfurt, Germany
“bike rental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I didn't join any tour, I just rented a bike from them on my own for an hour. The bike was in excellent condition and the staff was very friendly and cool. I had to leave my passport behind as a guarantee, and they joked that they would take my liver in return for it, but I never doubted their good intentions :) They allowed me to use the bike a bit longer than an hour since it was nearly closing time anyway without charging me for it. I recommend the place to anyone and I believe the best (and fastest) way to see the city is to rent a bike from these guys!

Cavan, Ireland
“great way to see krakow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I visited Krakow with my two sisters in october ,friends of mine had told me to try the bike tour. we had a lovely time on the tour and it way a great way to see the city and feel part of it .the tour guide was excellent. I would advice everyone to take the trip early on your visit to Krakow and it will give you a idea where to go