“Good Indian Restaurant in Krakow, Poland” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Indus Tandoor

Indus Tandoor
Slawkowska 13 -15, Krakow 31-016, Poland (Stare Miasto)
+48 12 423 2282
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #349 of 889 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali, Pakistani, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Campinas, SP
“Good Indian Restaurant in Krakow, Poland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good Taste and quite matching Indian authentic taste.Vegetarion food is really great and should be tried for sure.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Scotland
“Worthwhile visiting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We personally liked the décor and the dim lighting , and the way the tables were set up in eating booths, it 's so much private.
I ordered vegetable parkora, and received vegetable samosa, I informed him that I never asked for that, and he then returned with onion bahaje, which I just accepted as my husband was nearly finished his starter.
I asked for another glass of wine also bottled water from the polish waitress dressed up in a sari (not the most customer friendly waitress), we are still waiting on the water!
overall our main meal was good,
Perhaps the polish waitress could do with a course in customer service as she is very abrupt, as the male waiter were very funny and friendly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stratford-upon-Avon
“So Spicy!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I ate here as the smells coming from the door were amazing, and been one of those people the minute I smell Indian food I want to eat it we decided to try it.

The restaurant was busy- always a good sign in my eyes, and the menu was extensive- even though it said that this was the 'shorter' menu due to it been the weekend and a busy period! the full menu must be pretty big!

I like Indian food, however I'm not a huge fan of extremely spicy dishes, so I order butter chicken malsala and my partner ordered chicken tikka malsala- we both ordered them to be medium but I told them i didn't like extremely spicy food- she said this was the perfect dish then.

WOW! the food was so spicy! mine was more spicy than my partners and i actually couldn't finish it! the food looked nice and the sauce was thick, but it was just loaded with chillies..

Such a shame that I didn't enjoy what I ate, if it hadn't been so spicy- especially when I asked for it not to be- it would have been a perfect restaurant..

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kraków
“My favorite for Indian place in Kraków so far”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I've eaten at three Indian restaurants in Kraków, and this is the one I go back to. When I eat here, sometimes patrons from India take a table and converse with the staff in their native tongue. I take that as a good sign. (Many of the staff are Polish, of course!)

I can't recommend any specific dish because I like everything here. The only thing that was unexpected once was saffron rice that came intentionally decorated with scattered rice grains dyed with green food coloring...other than that small oddity, it's rightly what you would expect.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hong Kong, China
“A nice surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Late at night, we were hungry and had limited options to choose from. Had a great meal of three vege curries, rice, naan and a few beers. Surprisingly delicious Indian food, and was actually spicy which I didn't think it would be when we asked for 'hot'.

Busy place - constant flow in and out. Nice staff too, with one of them stopping to say goodbye as his shift ended!

• Visited March 2013