- rooms are spacious and clean
- newly furbished bathroom
- decent quality cold breakfast however not too varied - eggs and sausages need to be ordered
- large football and basketball courts, swimming pool - in case you are a fan
- free parking in front of the hotel
- location - ~ 7 km from city center, not fit for walking around, situated in a not so nice part of the city
- no hotel lobby, wi-fi existing but not working (I was told only on that specific day)
- outside look&feel - connected to Sport Hotel, they both look very old and not friendly, outside walls painted in a too strong blue shade which gives you the feeling of a cheap, not cozy place
Overall, basic hotel, not a good option if you want to walk around the city, you do not have a car and you do not want to use public transportation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HostelBookers, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Olimpia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.