“Wonderful food and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Klimaty Poludnia

Klimaty Poludnia
ul. Swietej Gertrudy 5, Krakow, Poland (Stare Miasto)
+48 12 422 03 57
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 956 Restaurants in Krakow
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Helsinki, Finland
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We went there and wanted to eat outside, because it was a warm nice summer evening. Their terrace was full, but they carried tables and chairs for us (8 people) outside to the yard! We were all more than satisfied with out food and excellent friendly service. Warmly recommended!

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Turku, Finland
“Went there for the wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Yes, I went there for the wine, but found out that the place was much more than just a wine bar. I had not read any reviews about the place, but found it by searching for a place in Krakow serving one of my favorite wines, Vranac Pro Cordia.So I went there with my family without any special expectations. However, the evening turned out to be the best one in Krakow. The place itself was nicely decorated with a good taste. We were politely invited although we hadn't made a per-reservation for the evening, which we would have done if we had know how popular the place was. Already from the menu you could see that this was a place that put more emphasis on the quality than on the quantity like some Polish restaurants in town. I would describe the menu as being Mediterranean-type although they did also have some traditional Polish dishes. As we got the meal I exceeded all our expectations and I must say that we enjoyed every minute of the evening.

• Visited March 2014
Kristiansand, Norway
“Very nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were 20 people vistiting this nice restaurant. This is just as much a winery as a restaurant and therefor not suitable for children, especially in the evening. However I am very glad we went because this was the most national restaurant we visited during our stay, and where we got interesting polish food. Not the best, but interesting. None of the 10 children liked their food(and they tried many different dishes), so really not for children. Good hospitallity. Recommended for adults only.

sf bay area
“simply succulent meals in a lovely little courtyard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

My family and I (2 adults and 2 kids aged 4 and 10) found this place just outside of the "Old town") after it was recommended to us by one of the staff from our hotel. We found it to be a lovely place to enjoy a meal and a glass of wine. The courtyard made this place feel open and relaxed along with providing a place for my children to explore while waiting for the food.
The food itself was delicious as the ingredients used were simple yet fresh and delicious, making fro a great meal.
Also to note, at the time of our visit the place was 3/4 full and it appearded they were all locals or had once been locals.
All in all our visit to this restaureant was well worth it and we would definately make a return visit.

• Visited May 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“nice one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Everything was good here. Wonderful food and service. We ordered food for 2. Total bill was 52 plan. The only thing I didn't like was that water was also paid for.We were served by Dominica. Excellent girl. If you pay by card make sure you say the tip before billing.

• Visited June 2014