“Fantastic restaurant def visit here” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Klimaty Poludnia

Klimaty Poludnia
ul. Swietej Gertrudy 5, Krakow, Poland (Stare Miasto)
+48 12 422 03 57
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 808 restaurants in Krakow
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
“Fantastic restaurant def visit here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my daughter on a Sunday evening, the food was amazing, all I would say is don't eat all day before you go!! We started with the goulash soup which was gorgeous. We followed with the gnocchi with chicken which was equally as nice, we couldn't fit in any desert so tried a few of the many flavoured vodkas available. The service was great and we were lucky to be there while the guitarist was playing. We felt as if we were in a friends garden, the whole ambiance of the evening was lovely, I cannot recommend this place high enough, def the best restaurant we have visited. I hope to go back again one day.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
  • Polish first
Durham, United Kingdom
“A good all round experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was a good experience with good food. Went there on a Sunday night when it was busy. Got moved half way through into the garden which was excellent given the weather. The goulash soup for the starter was the best starter that I had on the whole trip and was tasty and value for money. The pork and roast potatoes was out of this world - tasty and yet something very different. Well worth a look

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
England
“Average at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I must admit my expectations were high but it just wasn't great. I had tomato soup which was tasty, if just a bit on the salty side. Then I had duck, the duck was tender but my potatoes were dry and my vegetables were greasy. The worst bit though was the service I practically got ignored for most of the night. It was all ok at best.

Visited August 2013
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We picked up a good review on Trip Advisor for this restaurant and as we viewed it from the outside very nearly changed our minds. When you actually get to the retaurant down the little road / alleyway it is absolutely lovely. The service and food were lovely and they had a great wine list. Certainly woth the short walk from the hotel (10 mins). Worth every penny!

Visited July 2013
Stavanger, Norway
“Great food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We sat outdoor, sourrended by grapetrees and candles. Lovely furnitures, so cozy. We had starter, two main dishes and two desserts with several softdrinks for 141 zloty (excluding service)!!! The food is very tasty. The staff is very friendly, and even helped us book a taxi. Would defintely recommend for others!

• Visited July 2013