“Still a favorite” 4 of 5 stars

+48 32 251 79 90
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #100 of 144 Restaurants in Katowice
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Great Sicilian and Italian cuisine, fresh fish from Wed-Saturday, Original Recipes, original ambience, great service, great selection of Sicilian wines directly and exclusively imported from Sicily. Swietne kuchni sycylijskiej i wloskiej, swieze ryby od Pon-sobota, oryginalnych receptur, oryginalna atmosfera, wspaniala obsluga, duzy wybor sycylijskich win importowanych bezposrednio i wylacznie z Sycylii.
Katowice
“Still a favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Food has always been nice here, the only complaint is that it can be over-seasoned at times. The pizza is really very good, never an exception. The wait staff is always great and very accommodating to small children. I'd recommend this to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Katowice, Poland
“Generally I like the food in here but last time I was crazy disappointed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I used to go to Sicilia very often, not just the one on Kochanowskiego street but also to the one in Silesia City Center. The pizza is really good, second place in Katowice for pizza in my opinion (Len Arte is numero uno). Last time I ordered a pizza and paella ONLINE. The menu told me that in paella in this place there is NO MEAT just frutti di mare&vegetables. When the food arrived I saw chicken inside!!! And I don't eat meat.. I called the place asked if they put chicken inside paella and the lady told me that the menu has been changed but they didn't make the website changes! So I didn't eat...
I really liked the place but I think I was so angry that night (empty fridge!!) that for a long time I will not go there. Especially that there are some other places in Katowice where you can eat well!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Katowice, Poland
“Good Italian Food, but why English Menu is missing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have been there for almost 100 times now, infact this is the first place comes to my mind while thinking about Pizza or Pasta... Food is good, Ambiance is very soothing, service is not bad.. BUt only issue is the menu.. I remember seeing menu in English few months back but now they have came up with new Menu (there is NO english menu).. I hope they will rectify this issue soon.

Visited June 2013
Katowice, Poland
“The best pizza in Katowice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This used to be our favourite restaurant for many years. However, as time was passing by, more and more drawbacks could be observed. The prices significantly increased, while the quality and size of dishes worsened. In spite of this, they still serve the best and "most Italian" pizza in Katowice. We also like the atmosphere in the restaurant. Generally, we would definately recommend the restaurant for a pleasant, non-sophisticated meal.

Visited March 2013
Gliwice, Poland
“Piece of Italy in Silesia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

As close to the authentic Italian food as possible outside Italy. Cosy surrounding, delicious food (as long as it goes for non-meat dishes - I am a vegetarian)

Visited August 2012