“Nice hotel - great trip” 5 of 5 stars

Angelo Hotel Katowice
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ul. Sokolska 24, Katowice 40-086, Poland (Śródmieście)   |
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Katowice
Olot
“Nice hotel - great trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stay in this hotel in september 2010 , was a businesses trip on the south of Poland 4 days.
Very nice hotel, very nice room and very nice restaurant .
The hotel location is on the city center you can walk by the city center.
Near the very old train station , I expect the new train station begin.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Angelo Hotel Katowice, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valuable opinion. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay in angelo Hotel Katowice.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Hotel General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

i stayed for 3days from friday to monday.the businessmen had left leaving a fairly quiet hotel for tourists.5 minute stroll into town<map provided by hotel>,taxi always outside 10zl<£2> circuitous one way systems into town.lots of building work but not into the central ,very handy location.bus to airport opposite hotel.breakfast plentiful barstaff chatty and reception informative.rooms,trendy and spacious wwith good showers.overall and ideal hotel with great staff in a very goo location

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Angelo Hotel Katowice, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Dear Sir,

We really appreciate your feedback, but most of all we are glad that you experienced a nice stay in angelo Hotel Katowice.

We hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you in our hotel in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Very modern, very clean, excellent staff very helpful in every opportunity. Fantastic breakfast the like you will not find in western five star hotels. Nice little gym and sauna and just in general a very very nice place to stay. I would say it is the only place to stay in Katowice.

Room Tip: Ask for a deal they will help you.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Angelo Hotel Katowice, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback which I have passed on to our team, but what is most important to us is that you experienced a wonderful stay and our offer fulfilled your requirements.

I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you again in our hotel.

Hotel General Manager
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

I stayed at the Angelo Hotel Katowice for one night on my way to Krakow.
The Hotel was right at the bus stop from the airport and i arrived late at night.
The Hotel was open and was reasonably priced.
I then had the best nights sleep in a long time and left in the morning after a good breakfast with plenty of selection to choose from.
Highly recomended.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Angelo Hotel Katowice, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Dear guest, dear wickerman760,

Thank you for taking a moment of your time and sharing your positive opinion about angelo Hotel Katowice with other TripAdvisor users.

We invite you to angelo Hotel Katowice during your next visit to Silesia county. We will be glad to provide our highest level of hospitality and services again.
Sincerely yours,

nowy sacz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

We happened to stay in this hotel for two nights due to our friends' wedding reception. The building seems to be rather new and really modern. We had a nicely coloured clean room. The food was excellent - both for breakfast and the party. We enjoyed the staying a lot and if there is another chance to visit Katowice, we will stay at Angelo.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Angelo Hotel Katowice, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Dear guest, dear enyar,

I am proud to share your positive comments with our employees at the angelo Hotel Katowice who were very glad and satisfied to provide you with their services both during the wedding party and your individual stay.

As the level of our services is on constant evaluation I hope that you will receive always the best possible service during your next visits at angelo Hotel Katowice.

Warsaw, Poland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Great location, close to shops (Silesia CC) plenty of restaurants and across the road you can cath bus to the airport. Very friendly staff - always try to help you. Room was lovely, very modern, clean, with spacious bathroom and comfy bed. Free sauna is another benefit. If you want to visit KAtowice you can stay there for sure!

Room Tip: take a room out of the street
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Angelo Hotel Katowice, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
Dear Sir,

Please let me take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your opinion about our hotel on Tripadvisor.
We are very glad that you were satisfied with the services we provided.
We would be delighted to have another possibility of meeting you at our hotel during your next stay
in Katowice.

Yours sincerely,

angelo Hotel Katowice
Gdansk, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

I haven't had the honour of using one of your rooms yet but still I want to write my experience with Angelo Hotel.
I landed in Katowice at 0.00 and the shuttle bus from the airport left me close to the bus station. My bus was going out at 7.00 and...THE BUS STATION WAS CLOSED! AND SNOWING OUTSIDE! I thought I was going to die in there.
But luckily I got into the hotel reception, as it is in the opposite side of the road from the bus station, explained my problem to the receptionist, offered to pay something to use one sofa of the lobby to wait for the bus and so, but he offered me to take a seat and wait without problems, for free, in the lobby. He offered me water and coffee, allowed me to use the toilets. Finally I could sleep 4 blessed hours of what was supposed to be a horrible night, and survive what was supposed to be a horrible experience. Everything turned from nightmare into dream thanks to the kindness and good heart of that receptionist.

My eternal gratitude to that man and to Angelo Hotel in Katowice, for sure you have earned an unconditional client for all my visits to Katowice.

Thank you very much!

Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Dear Sir,

I read carefully your nice appreciation note and I am glad that we could have been of any help during your difficult situation.

Our work is based on giving the best customer service and your feedback is the favorite payment for our efforts.

I hope that we will have further opportunities to show and proof you our hospitality during your next visit to Katowice.

Tomasz Piórkowski,