“Terrible Service” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Terrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Visited a couple of times was ok the previous times but slow service. Last time we went was that and will be our last, staff were rude and arrogant unhelpful and very very slow. Supposed to be table service but we had to go to the bar to order. Place is ok but no further custom from us.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Perugia, Italy
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

In my opinion is the best restaurant in Czestochowa. Good dishes, and nice presentation. The price is correct for the place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Czestochowa, Czestochowa, Poland
“Good food ...absolutely appalling customer service !!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

TOPOLLINO RESTAURANT Al NMP Czestochowa
If you want good food, go to Topollino, HOWEVER if you want good customer service GO ELSEWHERE. Why? On Saturday I booked a table for Sunday at 15:00 to take the in-laws out for dinner. We arrived at 14:58 to find the staff confused at our booking. They made up a table for us in a room where a private party was being held, much to the surprise of us and the party people. We ordered drinks, two wines and two waters. The drinks arrived, two wines and ONE water, the waitress was as confused as me and even more surprised when I asked for another water. We asked that when another table in the main area is free we be moved and they agreed. We ordered one soup as a starter, two chicken salads and two steaks. After about twenty minutes waiting I went to the toilet and behold, there was an empty table (no one had told us about this). I asked to be moved and eventually we took our drinks and cutlery to the new table.
After we had been waiting for 40 minutes there was still no soup, I asked the waiter where it was and away he went to the kitchen. He came back into the area where we were three more times and said NOTHING to me. I asked another waiter who told me to WAIT A MINUTE! Eventually a different waiter brought the soup followed almost immediately by the meals, so Ania’s mum had both soup and main meal together. The people on the table next to us ordered the same soup the we had and it actualy arrived BEFORE their drinks and cutlery!
When I went to settle the bill I asked to speak with the manager as to why the service had been so bad. He told me the restaurant was new, this is [--] as I have been there many times before and it was ONLY refurbished. His other explanation was it was just a bad weekend and what else could he say! I asked him if he expected me to pay for the terrible service and he said yes, but promised it would be better next time I came. I told him there will be NO NEXT TIME.
I recommend you stay away from TOPOLLINO if you want good service!

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great place..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Very good food with relatively acceptable prices. The atmosphere is nice and the service is quite good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere