“Bad service” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Warsaw, Poland
“Bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Went to goodmorning Vietnam on 1st January at 20:00 on the corner table next to the bar. Food was terrible, cold and like from last night. ordered red thai curry with tofu and waitress gave us green curry when asked we didn't ordered green curry the waitress rudely told me that this is what I ordered in case if I have to place red curry order I have to pay for green also. Asked for the manager but manager didn't show up. In end I was forced to pay for meal which I never ordered. Felt really bad for starting my new year day like that. Won't recommend to anyone.

• Polish first
Pittsburgh, PA
“Good food & good prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

During a day trip to Gdynia, I needed a place to eat lunch. The booklet "In Your Pocket" recommended this restaurant.
The food was excellent. I had the chicken skewers with fruit - pineapple, pumpkin and a mango sauce. For dessert, try the coconut crème brulee - absolutely delicious.
Prices were good; service was prompt.

• Visited December 2013
“Wietnamska przyjemnosc!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Very good food, tasty and fresh. Some mixture of different vegetables and meet tastes amazing. Service is nice and the music match the expectation. You can calmy eat and enjoy being in Gdynia center.

• Visited October 2013
Hamburg, Germany
“A touch of Vietnamese flavor in Gdynia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had heard about the restaurant from various of our friends and thought we give it a try, as we love Asian food in al variations. The restaurant has a nice decor and gives you a good feeling also when you walk in and the typical smell of Asian street kitchens touches your senses.

We orders a few starters typical cold wraps with coriander and mint leaves peanuts sauces, wonderful ! The main dishes where duck (you want a crispy duck, here you get it !) and variation on kebabs with pork and beef meet, glass noodles and fish sauce....... Delicious, good and friendly service and well priced.Definatley a place I recommend to all who love authentic Asian food.

• Visited August 2013
WARSAW
“Very good restaurant with staff vithout sense of humour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I agree with earlier reviews. The food there is really good. I liked the interior as well. It is simple but pleasant. I can only complain about the staff - they have no sense of humour and can be somehow unpolite. When my 3-year-old daughter asked for pizza a guy replied in unpolite way that they do not serve pizza or kebab. Despite that we decided to stay and it was definitely a good choice.

• Visited August 2013