“Very nice place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Willa Anna

Willa Anna
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gdynia
Willa Anna
You added Willa Anna to your Saves list
ul. Hetmanska 1, Gdynia 81 412, Poland   |
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Gdynia
Lodz, Poland
“Very nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

Small villa in the quiet neighberhood. The decor is most like in very nice private house then in hotel. You can feel like home. Rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and very clean. Bathroom is quite big and modern. There is a private car park, but it is only for two cars. The breakfast is absolutely perfect, with very wide selection of fish, salad, meat, eggs, vegetables, fruits, etc. Whatever you want. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

I spent the last 4 nights of my trip to Poland, staying at “Willa Anna”.
I had a single room, and found it to be spotlessly clean, compact, cosy, and ideal for my requirements.
It had an en suite ~ shower, sink, & loo.
A wireless Internet connection, was available free of charge, and was accessible from the bedroom, without problems.
The Hotel is family run, and I found them all to be extremely friendly & helpful, and made me feel welcome.
The breakfast was a delicious continental fare, well presented & tasty.
To get to the sea front, it was a fifteen-minute walk, and a further fifteen minutes, to the Marina.
A public bus service ran close by the hotel, but I never used it, so can’t comment.

A taxi from Gdynia railway station, to the hotel was 21zl during the day.
From the Marina to the hotel by taxi was 25zl
After midnight, an extra 10zl was added to the fare.
A taxi from the hotel, to Gdansk airport, was 76zl, during the day.

If I return to “Trojmiasto”, I would gladly stay at “Willa Anna” again, and use it as a base for my travels.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2009

My girlfriend and I have stayed here many times and are due to go back again soon. The rooms are clean and furnished to a good standard with everything you come to expect. The breakfast is lovely and mixes some traditional polish foods with a more modern continental style. It's a really family run place and everyone's always welcoming and very helpful.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
NathW1
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2008

Have just returned from a weeks stay in Gdynia at this hotel with my wife and 14 month old daughter. We travelled for our friends wedding.

This hotel is of a supurb standard and although it only appears to be rated as 3 star its standard is exceptional, very clean.

It is run by a family who live on the ground floor of the hotel, although the older family members struggle with English, their daughter Maja is also an English Teacher in Poland and is especially helpful. Nothing was too much trouble from checking train times to finding information on where we wanted to go and translating directions.

Gdynia and the whole of the the Tri-city region is fantastic which suprised us. The facilities on and around the beaches are unparallelled in the UK, from childrens play areas, cafe bars with terraces, toilets and bins on the beach! The food in every establishment was of a very good quality and the overall standards in the whole place were above what we accept at home.

If I was to make a comparison to a British Hotel chain I would say that this is of a level of a recently rebranded Premier Inn Hotel.

I fully recommend it and the area which I think will become a up and coming tourist area in forthcoming years.

• Liked — Exceptional Standard & Helpfullness of Maja
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Willa Anna? Share your experiences!