“Excellent food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Surrey, England
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We arrived in a group of 4 on a Saturday night after 9pm for a late dinner. After some initial confusion we got seated outside and promptly served. What a perfect spot for a warm summer evening. Excellent Polish food and good local beer. Great value for money. I’ll be happy to go back there again next time I’m in Gdansk.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Poznan, Poland
“Well deserved reputation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Food was fantastic, service was great, very comfortable environment, I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice way to wrap up our 3 week holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Kubicki was our last night meal after three weeks visiting Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria and the Czech Republic and it did not disappoint. My wife and I stopped by around 4pm to see if they could squeeze us in around 6:30pm. They said not a problem, asked our name and took a note. I was sure it would not be so easy as it was a Saturday night in mid July, but sure enough, they had a table waiting for us. Service was terrific as was the food. My wife proclaimed that her chicken dish with mushrooms was the best chicken dish she has ever tried. That is quite a statement. I did not even try it because I was trying to finish eating my large pork knuckle/knee entree, which too was very good. It was of the boiled variety as opposed to boiled then roasted which I prefer. It was still very good. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Gdansk.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Very nice experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

As I live abroad every visit to Tricity, where I come from is a bit of exploring and checking new places to visit. I'm more and more often positively surprised by the level of new restaurants. This is an excellent place to eat, food is delicious, service very good and location great, right in the centre of Gdansk. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant twice this year - in April and in May with 8 of our friends. Everyone was very impressed. Great atmosphere, very good food, proper, very attentive service,
Kubicki successfully serves traditional Polish food in a way that would have been quite natural for a Michelin starred restaurant - where one would normally find French cuisine.
Highly recommended - a "must" if you appreciate fine dining. You will discover Polish cousine at it's best. My wife and I will allways pay Kubicki a visit while in Gdansk.

• Visited May 2013