“Lively evening venue” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lively evening venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Saturday evening the place was busy with tables eating, others drinking at the bar and/or tables.
Decent selection of drinks, especially good was a warm berry, honey + lime vodka drink. Ok pricing.
Nice decor with an obvious textile theme including fashion show footage rolling on tv screens.

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Alloa, United Kingdom
“A gem of a restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stumbled across this restaurant on a cold December evening. Looked so warm and inviting that we couldn't resist going in and glad we did . Lovely place with really nice decor. Excellent menu which is amazing value . My wife had the tomato soup with Parmesan dumplings and I had the large bowl of Gdansk fish soup. We both had the salmon and shrimp tagliatelle. For drinks we had a Tia Maria and a large beer. Total bill came to £17.98. I couldn't believe it. Incredible value and superb food. A must go place in Gdansk

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kleppe, Norway
“Nice place for a lunsj”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had lunsj with coffe and wine. Tasteful sandwiches. Nice decorations/interior. Near the hala Torgowa.

Visited November 2012
Dundalk, Ireland
“Great food, excellent value..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Last week in Gdansk I visited this restaurant on 3 occasions.

Firstly with my 3 travelling companions from Ireland, we stopped by mid afternoon, all had mains which were excellent, and some beers relaxing in the sun.

My next 2 visits were with Polish friends from Gdansk, they told me they dine there quite often and I can see why, the food is excellent and very good value.

Agree with other reviewers re the slow and sometimes offhand service but would still recommend fully.

Just an afterthought : on my 3rd visit we were unable to dine outside early evening as although it was a nice evening there had been a shower earlier and the seating / tables were wet, wouldn't have taken 5 minutes to wipe them dry but none of the staff were interested so we had to dine inside.

I would have preferred to dine outside as I smoke.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“GOOD FOOD BAD SERVICE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The salads are the best in town. the service is very bad but that seem to be common in this town. Ask to be charged in PLN currency they automatically do it in US dollars or EURO and the exchange has a stiff fee! Watch out for the same problem in other restaurants.

Visited September 2012