“The Trinity oozed quality” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Trinity
Pavelcakova 22, Olomouc 772 00, Czech Republic (Formerly Hotel Gemo)   |
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Olomouc
Aberchirder
“The Trinity oozed quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel is easy to find by car and has parking outside the front door. From the moment the receptionist welcomed us, the Trinity oozed quality, from the attentive staff to the furnishings and fittings in our room. The bathroom had a footstool, most helpful for elderly travellers, and our only reservation concerned the toilet being separate and without wash hand basin. The buffet breakfast was of good quality and range, including excellent machine espresso coffee.
The hotel's location is ideal for visiting the main Square, a centre of activity for locals and tourists.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
hoteltrinity, Manager at Hotel Trinity, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear sir, thank you very much for your positive experiences with accommodation in our hotel and that you gave her experience to other travelers ! Denisa , Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
Prague
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Easy hotel to find and park if driving.previous reviewers were right.The friendliest receptionist in all Czech republic.I would give her a job. Upgraded to a suite which had a huge lounge room with lovely furniture ,toilet separate to bathroom and loft style bedroom.one minute walk to old town square.perfect position.Of no fault of the hotel the night club opposite had thumping music till five in the morning.Olomouc I believe is a nicer place to visit than Prague.nowhere near the number of tourists with just as much to see,very cheap restaurants (and nice) and lovely parks.i should have allowed more time here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
hoteltrinity, Manager at Hotel Trinity, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear satisied gues !
We are very pleased with your words of praise for our hotel and especially our beautiful city Olomouc. Thank you Denisa Furdikova, Hotel Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

My Fiancé and I are recently stayed at the Trinity hotel and had such an amazing time that I had to write a review. I have never bothered writing a review before but this hotel deserves a mention.
From the moment we entered the hotel to the time we left I couldn't fault anything. The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. We ate at the hotel and out in nearby restaraunts all was fantastic. I like my food so food is an important part of our holidays. The service was great and the food was amazing. The rooms were spacious, clean and actualy look like they do in the pictures. The old town is a lovely walk with plenty to do and see. We really enjoyed are stay and will be going back next year. Really fantastic hotel and staff.

• Stayed October 2012
hoteltrinity, Manager at Hotel Trinity, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear guest,
for the team hotel thank you for the wonderful review
Denisa Furdikova,Hotel Manager
bratislava
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

With my wife we were really surprised by the high level of rooms and hotels servises. We greatly appreciated the proximity to the city center. Unobtrusive staff and excellent restaurant convinced us of the right decisions for this hotel for our stay in Olomouc.

Stanislav.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
hoteltrinity, Manager at Hotel Trinity, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Stanislav from Bratislava .Many thanks for posting your opinion on all on the road hotel friendly - Hotel Trinity Olomouc
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I traveled here for work. The hotel was very well situated to the centre of town which made my days off very easy to have a wonder. I found some great little restaurants with local recipes. The hotel was very clean, friendly staff. When I come back for work in the new year I will definitely be going back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive review and we look forward to meeting soon with you ! Denisa Furdikova& Hotel Trinity team
Vlnius
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hotel just next to the old city . Nice room-nice people-good servis - seriously I laike. I spend there 3 night one mount ago , I was lucky because the weather was beatiful and I had the opportunity to see many beautiful sights older. Around hotel is a lot good restaurant and pubs.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you very much for the appreciation of the work of my hotel staff. Denisa Furdikova, Hotel Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay. It's in a nice part of the town and has lots of nice shops local and nearby. The hotel is clean and very well looked after! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others :)
5 stars!!

• Stayed November 2012
We greatly appreciate your positive review in today's world full of negative criticism. Denisa Furdikova & Hotel Trinity team

Been to Hotel Trinity? Share your experiences!