“Really nice and clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Olomouc
Brno
“Really nice and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for just one night but I was very pleased. It is very nice and clean hotel. Room was big enough and the bathroom was superb. Stuff is exceptionally friendly. There is even great bar on the reception:)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ibis H, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Guest.
We very much appreciate your scoring regarding your stay at our hotel.
We are happy that you decieded to choose ibis Olomouc Centre.
Thank you again for sharing your experience. I strongly believe that you will give us another chance to welcome you in our hotel with your next visit to Olomouc.
Philipp Meister-General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Very kind, quiet and pleasant hotel. Clean spacy rooms. Very friendly,young and professional staff, especially at reception desk. I hope I will be back soon. Next time for sure I come again. Cuisine was really great!

Stayed March 2013
Ibis H, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Jakub,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write this comment about your stay at ibis Olomouc Centre. We very much appreciate each guest's answer. Thank you again for your kind words about our hotel and restaurant. We will be more than pleased to welcome you again at our hotel.

Philipp Meister-General Manager
Olomouc, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recommend the Olivia restaurant to all! The dinner was delicious - ravioli with spinach. Very nice receptionist and service was excellent.
I will come back .... for great food and friendly staff :)

Nela.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ibis H, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest.

We are very happy to read your review on Trip Advisor. We very much appreciate comments directly from our guests. Our restaurant prepares meals form carefully selected ingredients, paying attention to the freshness and quality. I am glad that you enjoyed our homemade meal and I look forward to welcoming you again in our restaurant and hotel.

Best regards,
Philip Maister
Praha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We held a seminar for 25 people with lunch in the restaurant. I very much appreciated the friendly attitude of staff, professional training room with modern equipment and a high level of catering. On the same day the next two events held, but the staff managed at all perfect. I highly recommend for events - the hotel has also very good availability and convenient parking in the underground areas.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write this comment here on TripAdvisor.
We are very pleased to read those compliments. Our staff does its best to keep high standard of services while organizing events or accommodating our guests. I am sure that your comment will encourage and motivate our team.
Thank you again for your scoring and I strongly believe that you will give us another chance to welcome you to ibis Olomouc Centre.

Philipp Maister
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for two nights in Ibis Olomouc and was overall very satisfied with the hotel, the staff, the restaurant and the room.
The restaurant was excellent and the staff professional and offering very good service. The room was clean and the bathroom had a great shower, which is important for me. The bed was indeed very hard but not uncomfortable. The cusions however were not good for me so it was a fight to get the right shape and position. But this very personal. Maybe offering different types of cushions is a solution. I will check next time, because for my next stay I would certainly book the Ibis!

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Ibis H, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Guest.

We very much appreciate your scoring regarding your stay at ibis Olomouc Centre.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are also glad that you shared your opininon with us about things that might be done better. I strongly believe that your comment will encourage our team to do their best to keep and improve quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

The overall experience in the hotel was OK. The people were especially nice, even if some system mistake didn't submit our reservation they solved it in 1 minute and in a very nice manner. When we left very early in the morning they prepared breakfast to go very nice.
The rooms are with minimalistic design, so if you expect something else, it may be dissapointing. Breakfast, on the other hand, is awfull. The worst I ever had: only some salami, cheese, tomatoes, yogurt, jam and croissants. The croissants were good, though. Coffee and juice are horible.
Location is good and hotel is clean. I would go back especially for the staff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Ibis H, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time to write this review.
We very much appreciate your scoring and are happy to read positive respond as well as your direct opininon about things that should be improved. Every guest´s feedback helps us to encourage our team to improve the quality of our services and to avoid unpleasant situations in the the future. We are constantly working on changing our breakfast so that it meets each guest´s expectations.
I do hope that you will give us a chance to welcome you again in our hotel with your next visit to Olomouc.

Brno, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed at Ibis Olomouc for the first time, and I would rate this hotel as one of the best in the region. The stuff was very professional and supportive, hotel was very clean and "warm". Another good think is the closeness to the centre as well as public transportation. The parking is next to the hotel, having enough capacity.

Room Tip: Even the room oriented to the main road very quiet.