“Nice choice if you are there for Exhibition” 3 of 5 stars

OREA Hotel Voronez I
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Krizkovskeho 47, Brno 60373, Czech Republic   |
Ranked #23 of 55 hotels in Brno
Bursa, Turkey
“Nice choice if you are there for Exhibition”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Nice location if you are there for business and if your business is related with the country's probably the largest exhibition center.
Rooms are large enough to provide you a lot space to settle down a couple of weeks.
Breakfast is decent.
There is not much to stay, but I feel the need to tell my opinion that I would rather pick another hotel in downtown rather than picking this. It is a small city and you can get to the exhibition area from the city center very easily and it will not take a longer ride than 10 minutes.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Petr H, Director of Sales at OREA Hotel Voronez I, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear business partner,
Thank y for your contribution which we highly appreciate. There are always pros and cons , in travelling, in life. Our hotel services are comparable to other 4**** hotels.
Looking forward to welcome y in our hotel again.
best rgds

86 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
Prague, Czech Republic
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed in this hotel with my friends. Little bit suprising was, that our minibar was locked and we had no balcony in our room. We were very hungry and but nobody told us that there is a private action at the restaurants so we had no opportunity to eat in the hotel. That was unacceptable! Also the breakfast was very poor! The selection of coffee was inadequate (there was only one) and the juices were awful.... This hotel is maybe good for conferences - but no for the people who are used to high standard....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Bielsko-Biała, Poland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed here once just because the nearby holiday inn was fully booked. I do not recoomend this hotel, even for it's price.

The lobby looks decent, but the rooms are like poor communist flat from the 80's. The breakfast was terrible: overcrowded, orange juice did not seem anything like oranges, the choice was very very poor.

The prices are not that low considering what we get for our $.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Buky, Manager at OREA Hotel Voronez I, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your contribution.
Your insights are an important beneficial for our future activities.
Romm rates vary considerably in accordance to date of stay.
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have stayed there only once for one night with my husband and his collegues for their Christmas party, but I really like the hotel. Service was perfect, room and bed was so comfortable, and we had a good company of nice people with us, so we spend a nice time in this hotel. Hotel is really close to the centre of the city and close to the Exhibition centre of Brno, so it is really very good choice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your contribution.
We are glad that you were satisfied during your stay in our hotel.
The fact that you had good company, certainly also contributed to your satisfaction.
England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed in the superior rooms on the 9th floor. The rooms were good. Spotlessly clean, with comfy beds and a balcony as well. Staff were excellent. Friendly, helpful and acocomodating. The hotel is around a 15 minute walk into the centre which isnt too far. The area around the hotel is pretty sparse, it seems to be in a business area but there are plenty of taxis in available if you need to get into town or to the airport. The bar was nice and got busy at night time. Didnt try the food. All in all a good hotel and you could do far worse than stay here when visiting Brno.

Room Tip: Go for the superior rooms on the 9th floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Buky, Manager at OREA Hotel Voronez I, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you for your contribution.
We greatly appreciate the award from experienced travelers. We hope you enjoyed the view from the 9th floor of our hotel.
¨
We look forward to welcome you in our hotel on your travels to Central Europe again.
Marijampole, Lithuania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Although we stayed there only twice during our trip, one night each time, but I can easily say that this hotel is a very good choice! Rooms are clean and the beds are so comfortable. There is everything you may need in the shower and toilet - hairdryer, shampoo, towels, paper, bathtub (!)... First time we were staying on the 8th floor and this room had a balcony which is, I think, a very good thing. Second time we got a room on the 2nd floor but it didn't have any balcony. I don't think it was a problem for us because we came late and left early, but for those staying longer a balcony with a nice view could be an option.

Room Tip: Upper floors have balconies.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Buky, Guest Relations Manager at OREA Hotel Voronez I, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
We are very pleased that you were satisfied in our hotel. Thank you also for your photos.
Happy to welcome you on your next visit in Brno.
Joshua Tree, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stopped by this hotel on way to Prague. Few hotels in area, holiday inn very expensive, one other and this one. Rooms very clean, bathtub in room, two restaurants on premises. Good breakfast, fast check in and reception very nice and pleasant. Only negative for me is the room has no ac and very hot and stuffy when arriving. Parking is limited and unless you get a spot in front, you have to drive around to back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad you chose our hotel during your visit to Brno and you were satisfied with our services.
We assure you that we aim to equip further hotel rooms with air-condition.
Parking behind the hotel is recommended because it is protected by a barrier and monitored by cameras.

Been to OREA Hotel Voronez I? Share your experiences!