“Nice Hotel for one night stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #7 of 54 Hotels in Brno
Lithuania
“Nice Hotel for one night stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

We were traveling to the Alps this winter, and made our stop in Vista Hotel Brno. It is easily reached by car, hotel is well equipped, very clean, rooms are newly furnished with modern furtniture. Nice breakfast, good beer in restaurant. By city-train the center is reached in ten minutes. We traveled in very big group so stuff was very tired and even unhappy. Free Wi-Fi!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
VistaBrno, Manager at Hotel Vista, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Dear valued guest,

thank you very much for your review on your stay in our hotel. We are glad you found our hotel nice and comfortable and that your staff could have a rest in our rooms. We look forward to welcome you in the Vista hotel again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Marienbad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

The hotel Vista is a hotel located in a business district of Brno not far from the center. I stayed in this hotel one night and have to say that the standard that is provided overreaches the expectations of a 3star hotel. The staff was very friendly; the hotel is newly refurbished and very clean. The breakfast was nice and they had a very good coffee.. Internet connection was for free and functioning without any problem. I had really good sleep in a quiet room after a busy day. If I have to go to Brno again I will definitely turn back to Vista.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
VistaBrno, Manager at Hotel Vista, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

thank you very much for such a positive review. It is a pleasure to read such positive comments that are great motivation for the management and the staff. We look forward to seeing you in our hotel in the future.

Kind regards

Milan Sevela
Hotel Management
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Husband and I stayed there for 8 nights. The rooms are clean and modern with free Wi-Fi. The staff were very friendly and polite. Breakfast was very good and the restaurant seemed quite busy at night. We tried their goulash and it was FAB!!! . I would highly recommend this hotel .

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
VistaBrno, Manager at Hotel Vista, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Dear valued guests,

thank you very much for your positive comments on your stay in our hotel. We look forward to accommodate you in our hotel again.
Perth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Myself and my partner stayed at Vista for 10 days in Feb. What a great choice! I was a bit weary at first, the hotel being on the other side of the town / opposite the airport , but it has proved to be the excellent choice! Lovely room - clean - bright - modern, great service - breakfast - dinner! NO FAULT WHAT SO EVER!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Prague, Czech Republic
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I stayed one night in this hotel during company presentation. I must say, this hotel is on the edge between 3 and 4 in overall rating. Hotel (for me like traveller) is 3, hotel as business facility is 4...and why? I start with hotel. Hotel is totally renovated, some rooms look really great but some are so empty, no picture on the wall, nothing. If i slept in colored (pictured) rooms, my opinion will be maybe 4, but i hadn´t. There were some problems with free wifi on the room (613) too and television selection was about 10 czech programs (international programs don´t work). Last thing was bed...it was so soft...incredibly soft..i never slept in too soft bed. So my opinion is 3. If i speak about hotel as conference center, i must say it was great. Conference center is relative small, but good. technicaly was problem only with conection of my computer to dataprojector, but it was solved, support from hotel management was great too, catering was fine. No problem. Only one problem was reconstruction in the part of conference center, but nothing important. so my opinion is 4.
Now about staff. Staff was good, some members were better, some worse. But in complete average. Food was average, not bad but nothing really excelent.
Positive:
Good business center
Good catering
Negative:
Problems with wifi
Loud central heating system during the night without any regulation on room
Positive/negative:
Very soft beds
Some rooms are "empty" some not
Average:
Staff

Conclusion: This hotel is not bad, i think is good and can be better, really better, I hope that next company action will be there, so i can to compare my first feelings with second stay. Really great was value of services. That was excelent. I can recomend stay here.

Room Tip: Central heating is too loud during the night.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
VistaBrno, Manager at Hotel Vista, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Dear valued guest,

thank you very much for such a detailed review of our hotel. We really apreciate your comments on each department of our hotel. We take your points very seriously and will try our best to improve our services that can be improved. Thank you for recommending our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.
Prague
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

I have been there many times & this hotel is really getting better. Completely renovated, better stuff and breakfasts are OK now. I just still miss the late night bar.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
VistaBrno, Manager at Hotel Vista, responded to this review, January 20, 2012
Dear valued guest,

thank you for posting your review. We are glad you were satisfied with our services and can assure you that we constantly work on improvements.

Looking forward to see you in our hotel next time

Best regards

Milan Sevela
Oregon, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

This place was picked for me by the company, our office is close by so it is convenient. It is on the edge of industrial area on one side, residential on the other. It is also close to the country and one side has a nice view of the hills. We didn't try any of the nearby restaurants, but chose to pile into taxis to downtown. This costs 220 crown / 10 Eur / $14 each way. The streetcar/tram seemed convenient and I woulda done that had I been solo. The rooftop bar was open one night and was well done with clear windscreens, also large umbrellas and propane heaters.
The rooms spartan but functional; I got lucky and had one of the Apartment rooms. Still only 1 TV. I found it surprising that there were 2 electrical outlets by the desk to run the lamp, TV, and phone with no space for my own devices. Good thing I travel with my own power strip. The TV does allow changing to A/V channel so I could watch TV shows from my own device. The Wifi setting was really great - no having to "login" or "accept" - just choose to connect and bang that's done. Doesn't stretch to the restaurant though.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking entry parking lot for view.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business