“The BEST meal I have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Don Giovanni

Don Giovanni
Karoliny Svetle 34, Prague, Czech Republic (Stare Mesto (Old Town))
222-222-060
Improve this listing
Ranked #562 of 4,504 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Chicago, Illinois
“The BEST meal I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I hope I am posting this in the right place... there seems to be a rather awful hotel in Prague with the same name, but in any case, I literally had the best meal I have ever had in my entire life at this restaurant. We found it because we were geocaching and ended up in an alley. We'd actually been searching for a pizzeria and Don Giovanni was the answer to our prayers! We were seated right away and tucked into a little cranny at the back of the restaurant. We had the Praguese pizza and the 4 cheese gnocchi and a bottle of wine. It was phenomenally priced, had the loveliest atmosphere and I have been craving it ever since!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Peterborough
“Fabulous pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Lovely food, staff and great value. Only being in prague for 3 nights we only ate one Italian and am pleased it was here. We went to the older restaurant (2 next to each other one modern and one older) the older one seemed to have a nicer atmosphere to me.

We went in a Saturday without a booking.. We were lucky to wait 5 mins whilst people who came after us had a lot longer to wait.

Visited November 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
“great food in low prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

great Italian food for low price.
we had excellent dinner with a bottle of wine for only 48 Euro.
The Pizza is very big, great salad and don't miss the Tirimisso.

Visited October 2012
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“One of the worst meals I've ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

Me and my partner had a meal here during our city break in Prague. Upon first impressions, the restaurant appeared promising. It was cosy inside and nicely decorated; however, that is about all the positives I experienced. The food was quite honestly the worst I have ever had in a restaurant. I ordered a lasagne, which was not only the smallest I have ever seen, but also the blandest. My partner ordered a pasta dish, which came out as simply cooked penne pasta with some scraps of ham sprinkled on top. I could overlook the quality of the food slightly if it were cheap, but this really wasn't. There are cheaper restaurants in the area with far superior menus. The service was also sluggish - quick to seat you but slow after that. I would encourage everyone to avoid at all costs.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brunssum, The Netherlands
“Great Hotel, Food, & Service"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We stayed at this hotel one night. Check in was quick and easy. The breakfast buffet was delicious, much better than other European hotels I've stayed at. The room was immaculate! I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family traveling abroad.

• Visited August 2011